Wedding Ceremony pt 1

Jane POV

It has been 2 weeks since the coronation ceremony and I think it is time to get these love birds wedding planned.

I walk as causally as possible down the hallway, trying not to skip down. I just can't stop the excitement of my brother and my best friend FINALLY getting married.

I stop out outside the room and knock on the door. I have caught the doing things that I never wanted to see. After about a minute of hearing the shuffling around I hear Alec saying come in.

"Jane, finally decided to knock instead of just walking in?" Bella said, with a huge smile on her face.

I ignored her "Alec, Bella it's time to get starting on planning the wedding." That made Bella's smile turn into a frown and Alec glared at me and groaned."it'll be easy, you just have to answer a few questions then leave the rest to me."I said and went and sat down on the couch and they sat on the love seat. " alright, where do you want the wedding ceremony and reception?"I asked.

Alec and Bella looked at each other for a couple of seconds before facing me again."The wedding ceremony will be held in the garden and the wedding reception will be in the ball room." Bella said and I smiled and nodded.

"Alright, this question is for Bella, who is your maid of honour and your brides maids?"I asked Bella.

She smiled at me and said "I want you to be my maid of honour and Chelsea and Heidi to be my brides maids." I gave Bella a big hug and said.

"Thankyou Bella, now go and ask Chelsea and Heidi if they will be your brides maids." I shooed her from the room then turned to my brother "now, who is going to be your best man/s?"

"Felix and Demetri have agreed to be my best mans."my brother said with a smile as Bella walked back in and nodded at me. I sat back down and asked the next question.

"Bella, do you know who is walking you down the isle?"

"Yes, I have asked Aro and he said he would do it." Bella replied.

"Good, theme colours?"I asked

"Purple and white"they both answered at the same time.

"Okay, do you have an invitation design?"

They both nodded and Alec got up and grabbed a piece of paper and the invitation looked perfect.

  (The invitation design)

"Alright just the guest list and when to have the wedding then where done. So when do you want the wedding?"

"We want it at the end of the month so in 3weeks."Alec told me.

"Okay, the guest list?"

"Same as the one for my coronation ceremony." Bella answered.