Chapter 4

*EDITED*
Bella POV
Alec took me to a set of double doors on the other side of the castle and covered my eyes not letting me see what was on the other side. I heard the doors open and Alec lead me through the door.

Alec removes his hands from my eyes. It was so beautiful. We seemed to be in some garden. There was flowers everywhere, Alstroemeria, Anemone, Bird if Paradise, Roses and much more. There was a fountain in the middle and next to where we are standing was an orchestra playing soft music and about 2 metres away from the fountain was a table with chairs. There was a white table cloth, 2 wine glasses and a white rose in the middle. In a circle around the table was candles.

"It's so beautiful" I whispered.

"Not as beautiful as the women standing beside me" he said and I knew that if I could blush, I would be as red as a tomato.

Alec lead me to the table and pulled the chair out for me to sit, then went to the other chair and sat down.

"So Bella, tell me a bit about yourself" Alec said, smiling at me.

"What would you like to know?" I questioned.

"What is your favourite colour?" Alec asked.

"It changes from day to day"I answered.

"Well then, what your favourite colour today?" Alec asked.

"Crimson Red" I said, without thinking.

"Why crimson red?" He asked.

" 'cause it's the colour of your eyes" I said, feeling embarrassed, looking down.

I heard a chuckle and looked up to see him looking at me. He opened is mouth to say something but a vampire-waitress came and filled our glasses with blood. Mine animal blood of course and Alec's human. When I smelt the human blood it smelt horrible, I didn't know how he could drink that. After the vampire-waitress left, I said

"How can you drink that? It smells terrible".

Alec looked at me for a moment, like I was joking but then realized I was serious.

"It smells good to me but we can work out why you hate human blood later" he replied.

I nodded and took a sip of animal blood and then Alec stood up and came next to me and asked.

"Isabella, can I have this dance?"

"Yes" I replied, smiling.

I got up and we danced and asked each other questions for hours. No one interrupted us. Suddenly, Alec stopped and looked looked the eyes. I almost got lost in those eyes.

"Isabella Marie Volturi, when I first saw you, it was like my whole world was to keep you safe and happy. I don't know how the Cullen's could leave someone like you but I promised never to leave you and always love you, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I looked into his eyes and I knew he meant every word he just said and I also knew I loved him to, so I said...

"Yes".

He picked me up , I wrapped my leg around his waist  and wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist and we kissed.

------------------------------------------------------

Vote and comment

Courtney
(Twilight_Is_Awesome)