Chapter 11

Bella POV

I was standing in the front of everyone, waiting for the newborns to charge at us so we can get all this over and done with, I just wanted to go home.

As I was standing there I decided to see if anyone had powers. I found 3 new powers. These powers were:
1. Being able to tell the past.
2. To be able to look like anyone
3. To disguise my self as a human

As I was working out what these powers were, I failed to notice that the army and Volturi army had moved to attack each other when I felt someone kick me to the ground.

I was angry, so angry at myself for not paying attention and at the vampire that pushed me to the ground, that I was seeing red.

The girl jumped on top of me but I quickly pushed her off. I used my power to paralyzed her. I wanted to make her death painful.

As I looked up I saw 2 vampires, both boys running at me. One if them had the power to disguise them self as a human and the other one had the power to be able to look like anyone. I froze the one that can look like anyone and quickly put my physical shield up so the other boy, just bashed in to it. The look on his face was so funny, if I weren't in a battle I would have laughed but I didn't. All that passed through my head within a second that I took the still shocked vampire a quickly pulled his head off.

I unfroze the other boy vampire and he looked so angry. He looked at me and just when I thought he was about to attack he said

"You killed my best friend and I know you are going to kill my sister but not if I kill you first."

I laughed at what he said, but that only made him made.

"I'm sorry, was that your best friend? Whoops my bad. And your right, I'm going to kill your sister but I'm going to make you watch." I told him and quickly froze him before he could attack. I made sure he could see his sister, then moved to her side.

I un paralyzed her and used Jane's gift and put her in pain. She fell to the floor in screaming and withering. I looked over to her brother and even through he was in frozen, I could tell he was angry at me and hurting, that his sister was hurting. I decided just to kill her now and quickly pulled her head off.

I turned and unfroze him but before he could realized that I had unfroze him I quickly pulled off his head. I would off played around but I just wanted to go home.

All of my 3 killings took a couple if minutes, that when I looked up the newborns were gone. We started a fire and quickly put the vampire parts and body's in the fire. When we had done that we done a quick look around the area and made sure we didn't miss any newborns. When we were happy we started to head back the way we came.

We had only been running for a couple if minutes when we were surrounded by 7 other vampires.

I looked around and realized that they were the CULLEN'S, the Cullen's were all looking at me in shock. I didn't know what to do.

------------------------------------------------------

Cliff hanger

I know that it is kind of short but at least I have updated. I'll try and update soon.

Vote and comment

Courtney