Chapter 27 part 1

Bella POV
7:30am

I was laying on the bed in my room, when there was a knock at the door. I sniffed the air to work out who it was. Alec. I got up and opened the door for him.

"Come in." He walked in and sat on the couch. I put my sound proof shield around us so we could talk in private.

"Does Maria make you happy?" I asked him after about 13 minutes of silence.

"Yes. Whenever I'm with her, I forget about everything and it's just us two in the world." I nodded. I had to blink back venom tears.

"Ok. I think it would be best if we get a divorce. I haven't told the Volturi kings about you and Maria but I did tell Carlisle and Esme." He nodded.

"Will Carlisle and Esme tell any one before we get a chance to?" He questioned. I shook my head no. I was trying to think of how we could get divorce papers from. Which lawyer.

"What lawyer are we going to go to?" Alec questioned.

"I don't know. I was just trying to think of one." I said shrugging. Before I added "how about this. You go and find a human lawyer and get the divorce papers while I go and talk to Aro, Marcus and Caius." He nodded and walked out of the room.

I got changed out of my night clothes and into a beautiful red dress and white high heels.

{Red dress}

{White high heels}

{White high heels}

I walk down into the thrown room where the kings are

I walk down into the thrown room where the kings are. I take a deep breath before opening the door and entering.

"Young Bella, what can we do for you today?" Aro asks sweetly.

I take a breath before saying...

---------------------------

Hey everyone,

This was going to be a bit long but I need your help.
Should Alec stay with the Volturi or leave?
I can't decide which one. I will be updating part 2 of this chapter when I have the answer. Hopefully tomorrow.

Anyway, enjoy, comment and vote.
Courtney