Chapter 29

*EDITED*
Bella POV
At battle place.

Today is the day that we fight Victoria. We are all lined up and in position waiting for the army to arrive. We are trusting Alice to tell us when the army is near and how much longer. Alec and Maria arrived about 5 minutes ago to help with the battle like he said they would. I looked around and made sure that everyone was in there correct position from training.
Positions
First row: Alec, Marcus, Caius, Aro, Bella and Jane
Second row: Eleazar, Maria, Kate, Amber (a/n Amber power is that she can turn into anything she wants. Also if you don't remember Amber, she is a part of the Anderson coven) and Angela (a/n Angela power is like Alec's but she can only make people go blind. She is also from the Anderson coven)
Third row: In the third row is all the good fighters.
Everyone else is spread around ready to fight.

After making sure that everything was ready and everyone was in place,I turned to Alice.

"How much longer?" I questioned.

She zoned out for a minute before turning back to me." 3 minutes." I nodded and looked headed.

Just as we saw some vampires up ahead everyone immediately went quite. Victoria and Laurent came into view first before everyone else did. There was 3 hundred. Hardly anything compared to ours.

"Bella, it seems you have formed an army of your own. Not a surprise really. Just be ready to die." Victoria smirked evilly.

Growls were heard from my side but the loudest growls had to have come from Marcus and Edward. I held up my hand and the growls died down. Although you could still hear Marcus and Edward growling, I ignored them and spoke to Victoria.

"Victoria, your army looks a bit small, don't you think?" I smirked at Victoria but her smirked didn't even move. That scared me a bit. "I hope that you are ready to die and have said your goodbyes to everyone. You'll most likely die." I added an She glared at me before she waved her and and the first row of vampires came at us.

We didn't move. When they were halfway across the field, and all the other vampires were close behind them, we moved aside the buddle of leaves we had and opened up a lava pit I had created an hour before the fight. That got rid of about a hundred of vampires. 2 hundred left.

I started to run forward and so did everyone else in my army. I covered up the lava pit and started fighting. So far we were winning.

A few vampires came at me and I turned my attention to them. The first one, I jumped up and kicked him in the chest before pulling his head off. The second one I ran at me and I pulled off his legs before pulling off his head. The last one, I just used my power to set him on fire. He turned to ashes in seconds.

I looked around to see only about 50 left and all my team was still good. Some had cracks but are still fighting. I looked around for Jane and Alec. As I spotted them, they spotted me. Since Alec left to be with Maria they haven't been on good terms.

When they reached me, we looked around for Victoria and Laurent. We found them standing next to some other vampire and they were all looking panic.

Alec, you take Laurent and kill him. Jane, you take the other vampire and kill him. I'll take Victoria. I told them in their minds. They nodded before we ran at them. Jane and Alec took there vampires while I chased after Victoria.

We ran for about 5 minutes before I had enough of playing chases and just jumped on her. I used one of my powers to freeze her. I smirked down at her.

"Victoria, you should of know that I would win. You were stupid to think that you could beat me. Now you've gotta pay the prices. Get ready to die." She started to plead with me not to kill her. I ignored her and just turned her into ashes with my power.

I ran back to the battle field to see that it was over here to. Everyone was OK. No one got hurt badly or died. Thank god.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,
So here is the battle scene. I hope you like it. This book is very close to finishing. Not to much longer. I think there's like 2 or 3 chapters left. I'm not quite sure when I'll update again.

Vote, comment and enjoy.

Courtney