Chapter 5

A century later
Bella POV

It has now been a century since Alec and I have been together and since I have been a vampire and joined the Volturi. I have not seen the Cullen and I hope I never have to again. Alec, Jane, Felix, Demetri, Aro, Marcus, Caius all want to get revenge and a large part of me does to but there is also a part of me that jyat wants to leave my past behind me.

Right now I am in my room although over the years Alec and I have gotten our own bedroom but we still have our own bedroom, for the rare Occasion that we have a fight, we also have our own bedroom 'cause we didn't want to move our stuff so we just got new stuff for the room and we took half of our clothes each to the new closet even through Jane wanted to get us new clothes but we didn't let her.

I was just about to go and see where Alec is when he come walking into the room. He picks me up and lays me down on the bed with him on top of me and started to kiss me with some much passion that I couldn't think straight. He started to take of my jeans and I didn't stop him, he throw my jean across the room to wear the door is. I started to take off his short but the we heard a throat being cleared so we pulled away and we turned our heads to see Jane there and we both gave her death glares. She held up her hands in surrender and Alec and I looked at her with our eyebrows raised in question.

"Sorry to interrupt but Bella, Aro would like to see you in the thrown room."

"All right Jane, I will be down there in a minute." I said while trying not to groan. With a smile on her face she walked out and closed the door.

I looked at Alec and you could tell he was trying not to growl at Jane, knowing that the masters will most likely hear. I pushed Alec off me and got up and put my pants back on. I turned around and saw Alec standing there frowning, obviously not happy about being interrupted. I walked up to him and kissed his cheek before pulling back to look at him.

"Alec, we will continue this when I get back from going to see master Aro." He smiled and grabbed my hand and we ran down to the thrown room.

We walked in there and saw all three masters sitting in there chairs.

"Masters, you requested to see me." I said, as I bowed down to them.

"Yes Bella, we have a question we would like to ask you but first we have a few things to say. We are not asking you this because if your gifts (A/N Bella has the power to copy peoples power, as well as a mental and physical shield and the elements), we have been thinking of this for a number if years now and because you are a century year old we thought it was time to ask you, will you become the first ever queen of the vampire world?" Aro asked, with a huge smile on his face.

I was in so much shock that I couldn't believe what he just said. They want me to become the first ever queen of the vampire world. I looked at Aro face first and he still had a smile on his face but it was also a serious smile. I then looked at Caius and he had a serious face on but with a smile creeping up onto his face. Lastly, I looked at Marcus and saw he had a huge smile on his face.

"YES, YES, YES" I yelled, while jumping up and down. Everyone laughed and I was pulled into a huge hug by Alec and then he picked me up and ran into my room where we continued to finish what we were doing before Jane came in and interrupted us. It was the best night ever.

------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think?
Vote and comment please.