Chapter 20

*EDITED*
Dedicated to nootjehh
Bella POV
Alaska
Denali house

We had just arrived at the Denali house and you could here them all watching TV. I decided to surprise them by making mine and Alec scents smell like a human. We quietly walked up the porch to the door and knocked. After a couple of seconds, I could hear Carmen coming to the door. Carmen pulled open the door then got a surprise look on her face before pulling me into a hug.

"BELLA" she squealed.

I gave her a massive hug back and when I pulled away, I was instantly pulled into another hug. This continued until everyone had give Alec and I hugs where we all moved from the doorway into the living room.

"So, what are you guys doing here?" Tanya asked.

"Don't you want us here?" Alec said, faking to be offended and putting his hand over his heart.

"What?no, I am glad you guys came. It's been what, a month since we last saw you guys. What I meant was that you usually call when you are coming and when we came out to hug you guys, I had a feeling that something was wrong." Tanya quickly explained.

Alec laughed and told her that he was mucking around. Tanya throw a pillow at him and told him not to do that again.

"So, there is actually a reason why we came." I took a deep breath before continuing " Victoria showed up in Volterra, saying that she was coming with an army to destroy me and we were wondering if you would come to Volterra and help us fight them."

They all looked shocked. It took them a couple of minutes to compose themselves but when they did Eleazar was the first to speak.

"Of course Bella, I will help but I don't know about everyone else."

They all nodded in agreement and then Irina spoke up.

"I don't know why you bother to ask. You are like a sister to us especially after the Cullen's left you." We all stared at her in shock. I went and gave her a hug. Soon everyone had joined in on the hug. We all pulled apart and I knew that I had to tell them that the Cullen's were in Volterra and that they were going to see them. Alec must of knew what I was thinking, so he cleared his throat and everyone looked at him.

"About the Cullen's, they know that Bella is 'alive' and now they are in Volterra and are helping us fight."

They all looked like they wanted to hurt them.

"Tell us how." Demanded Kate.

So I spent the next hour telling them how I ran into the Cullen's and what we have been up to. I even told them about what Victoria said. After that we just spent the rest of the night catching up.

At dawn the Denali's were ready to head to Volterra while we headed to Nasella, Washington. We said our goodbye's before heading off.

------------------------------------------------------
Bella POV
Nasella, Washington
Anderson House

We arrived at the Anderson House at 3am. I am quite excited for this visit. I haven't seen them in 3 months. In this coven is: Jake Anderson who is with Angela Webber-Anderson (a/n: Angela was turned in college when she got in a bad car crash and medical help wouldn't save her, so Bella was the one who found her and turned her. She soon found Jake and got married.) Then there is Amber Gerrie and her mate Ricky. They joined Angela and Jake 3 years ago. We knocked on the door and it was thrown open by Angela. She pulled us into a massive hug. We got hugged by everyone. We walked into the living room and Alec and I told them everything that we told the Denali's. We also spent the night catching up before leaving in the morning to Volterra.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I'm sorry that the last part is short but I didn't really want to write everything that I wrote for the Denali part. I hope you enjoy. The next chapter will be next Sunday. Picture up the top is of the Anderson House and the Denali House.

Vote and comment

Courtney