Chapter 16

Dedicated to dorthia85
Esme POV

Today is the day that we go shopping with Bella, that is if she agrees. I hope she does. I love Bella like she is my own daughter and I want her forgiveness and for her to come back home with us.

I am currently laying in mine and Carlisle bed. My head is on his chest and every few minutes he would place a kiss on my head.

"I think we should get up and get ready. You have a day of shopping and earning Bella's trust back." Carlisle said, sitting up and pulling me up with him.

"Yeah, I hope Bella agrees to come with us. I know that Rose and Alice are excited and so am I but I know that we all will be disappointed." I told him.

Carlisle pulled me in for a quick kiss before saying

"Esme, it will be alright. Just enjoy your time you have with all our daughters."

I nodded before getting up and grabbing my clothes. I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a red singlet top, a black jean jacket and a pair of high heels. I walked out of the room and saw Rose and Alice already dressed and ready to go.

"Alright girls, let's go and see if Bella will come shopping with us." I told the girls. I gave Carlisle a quick kiss and a hug, I saw Rose and Alice do the same to Jasper and Emmett.

We walked out of the room and went looking for Bella. We weren't sure where she was, we were heading to the thrown room thinking she might be there, just as we were a couple of feet away, the doors open and Bella walks out. She walked the opposite way to us. Alice called out her name and she stopped turned around and gave us a small smile. We walked up to her and Rose said

"Hey Bella, we were thinking of going shopping and were wondering if you would like to join us?, since we haven't seen you in forever and that you know where all the good shops are."

Bella had a thoughtful look on her face. You could tell that she wanted to come but she also didn't want to go. We stood in silence for a few minutes while she made the decision.

"Ok, I'll go but it can only be for 2 hours, I have meetings and stuff I need to do." Bella said, Alice squealed and Rose and I just smiled at each other.

"Alright let's hit the road, Bella were to first?" Alice questioned.

"It all depends in how much money you want to spend." Bella replied.

"How about we just go to the mall that has the most shops?" I suggested.

"Ok, so that would be the mall in king st then." Bella said. (An. That was just a made up st and mall)

We all nodded and headed out to grab a car. We decided to take the Mercedes SUV, since it had a lot of boot space. Bella was driving with me in the passenger seat and Alice and Rose in the back. We arrived at the mall in no time. It was the biggest mall I have ever seen, and that was saying something.

"Where do you guys want to go first?" Bella asked as we walked into the mall.

"Any shop is fine, as long as we get to shop." Alice said, looking at all the different shops and trying to choose.

"How about we just walk around and pop into random shops?" I suggested.

"Sounds like a plan." Rose said.

An hour later we had gone into around 15 shops and we all had our hands full if bags. We decided to take them to the car before going back in and found it again. We had spent the hour shopping as well as trying to get Bella back. We had gained most of the trust back by how open she has been. We decided to head our own ways and meet back in half an hour and do more shopping together before leaving.

Bella POV

I was looking around in Victoria secret trying to find something that would get Alec going, when I smelt a vampire that I didn't know. I carefully started following the sent and I grasped when I saw who it was, it was...

------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger

Here is chapter 16. I hope you enjoy the chapter. I would also like to recommend a couple of books you guys should read...

1. Twilight- A new Cullen sister by CriminalBones

2.idyllic days ( Carlisle and Esme fanfic) by chantisweety

3. What's left of me by TwilightStoryNinja

4. Selfish by Joan0324

These books are really good and you guys should read them. Anyway, enjoy this chapter and vote and comment what you think.

Courtney