Chapter 18

Dedicated to LaineyMcFall

Alec POV

As Bella left to go hunting, I excused myself, saying that I was going for a quick walk around the city. I wasn't really going for a walk, more like a quick make out session. I left the castle and walked to the clock tower is, when I got there, my secret girlfriend was already waiting for me.

"What took you so long?" She questioned, once she saw me.

"Bella told us that she ran into Victoria today and of course I couldn't just leave without causing any suspicion."

"Ok, now how long do we have before you have to get back to your wife." She sneered.

"She went out hunting, and her eyes were black, so I say we will have about 3or4 hours before I need to get back to playing loving husband." She giggled when I sneered 'loving husband'.

"If you don't love her anymore than just divorce her."

"You know I would, if it were that easy but I can't, she would kill me and make it painful." I told her, wishing that I could just divorce Bella and make a life with this loving girl in front of me.

"I know it isn't easy but I'm sick of sneaking around everyone back. Your gonna have to come up with a plan soon because if you don't then I will tell Bella myself that you and I have been dating behind her back since a month after you to got married." She threatened.

"Ok, Ok. I have a plan already." I told her, placing my hands on her hips.

"Well, what is it?" She asked.

"The Cullen's." I said matter of fact.  

"What about the Cullen's?"

"I'm hoping that she will realize that she loves Edward and will say that to me and then we will get a divorce and you and I can be together forever." I told her smiling.

"That sounds like an awesome plan but what if it doesn't work?" She questioned.

"Then I will come out and tell her that I don't love her anymore and I want a divorce."

"That sounds like a great plan B." She replied, leaning up and giving me a peck on the lips.

"Ok, so now that, that is done, can we stop talking, I only  have a few hours before Bella gets back."

"Ok, let's go." She grabbed my hand and led me to the house the she rented for times like these.

We spent the next few hours in the house, having an amazing time. Now all I have to do is wait and hope that Bella falls in love again with Edward or just come straight out and divorce her.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I know it is short, but at least I updated. I wonder who Alec's secret girlfriend is?. Well, I hope you are all enjoying the book and I shall update soon.

Vote and comment

Courtney