Chapter 28

Bella POV

I returned back to my room and immediately noticed that all of Alec things were gone. He must have already left, I thought. I looked over to the bed and noticed there was a note on the bed. I walked over and on the top had my name written on it. I sat down on the bed and started to read.

Bella,

I decided for once in my life to give you a heads up to when we're coming. 2 days from now, you will die.
I also heard on the grape vine that Alec cheated on you. I guess love wasn't working for you. Too bad that you'll never find your mate because I'm going to kill you.
Have a lovely day and I'll see you in 2 days.
Victoria.

I was furious at what I read. If Victoria thinks she is going to kill me then she can think again. I got up to find Aro and show him the letter. As I was walking out the door I ran into Marcus.

"Hey Marcus." Bella said, with an big smile on her face.

Upon hearing her voice Marcus smiled. "Bella, I was just coming to see you."

"Really, I was just looking for Aro, to show him this letter that was on my bed." I answered.

"Can I have a look at the letter?" Marcus asked. I nodded and handed him the letter.

After a minute of reading it, Marcus face turned into anger and he took off, yelling for Aro and Caius. I ran after him, having trouble with keeping up with him because he was running so fast. We got to the thrown room where Aro and Caius were waiting.

"What's wrong brother?" Aro questioned.

Marcus didn't answer instead he shoved the letter into Aro hands and gestured for Caius to read it as well.

When they finished reading it, they were so angry. Aro turned to me.

"When did you receive this Bella?"

"When I returned to my room, it was on my bed." I replied.

"Ok, it's time for a meeting and were picking up security around your room. While we hold this meeting, I want you to gather all our guest and take them training. Do not let them leave, keep them training until 2 hours before the fight. Then they can leave and get ready and hunt if they need to." Aro commanded. I nodded and left.

*time skip to training room*

I had gathered all of our guest and we were in the training room.

"We are going to fight in 2 days, we are going to be training until we have 2 hours until the fight." I told them. They all nodded and we started to train.

---------------------------

Hey guys,
Sorry for not updating in a while, I've been really busy with work and school. I know this is short but I'm in the middle of PDHPE and I'm trying not to get caught.
The next chapter is going to be the fight. This book is slowly coming to an end. The way that I have in mind to end the book, there will most likely be a sequel. Have a good day everyone.

Vote, comment and enjoy.

Courtney