Never

2 weeks later...

I was leaving a lingerie shoot and heading downtown to my apartment when I got a call from my one and only.

"Hey babe" I chirped through the speaker as I made my way down the street while pushing through some Paps.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Not much, just got done with a shoot. You might even see it on the front cover of a magazine tomorrow morning!"

He laughed "why would I do that if I can see you naked in my bed tonight?"

I laughed at his comment "shut up. Do you want to come over later?" I asked

"Sure, I get off at 7 today. What were you thinking of doing?"

"Well, you know...the usual. And Christmas is coming up in two months."

"I hate Christmas"

"No you don't. Everyone loves Christmas. My family kind of wants me to come home in 2 weeks for thanksgiving."

"Have fun with that"

I frowned "please come with me."

"What if they don't like me?"

I laughed a sad laugh "I don't think that's possible. My dad would like you"

"How is he?"

"Don't know. Prison makes it hard for me to stay in touch with him you know?"

"Yeah I know. Sorry bout that. Listen I have to go, I have a conference meeting in 10 minutes. I'll see you later?"

I smiled "yeah. Bye"

"Bye"

He hung up the phone and I tucked it into my purse. John won't be coming home for another few months, it hurt to know that my mom and The rest of my family only wanted to see me once a year.

As I walked down the street, some guy jumped in front of me.

"Um excuse me?" I asked as I tried to walk around him.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me behind a building. "what the hell?! Let me go!"

He pulled me into an alley next to a bunch of trash cans and then pushed me into the back of a car.

I remember being hit on the head and being knocked out cold.

I woke up on a cold hard floor. It was moist and smelled like a dumpster.

I tried to get up but my hands were tied behind my back. I sat up and blinked, everything looked hazy.

I saw a pair of feet walk up to me and kick my leg "she's up" said a deep voice.

I looked up to see a man with a beard and a black hat wearing a black jumpsuit and construction boots.

"wha? Where am I? What is this?" I asked, confused.

"Shut the fuck up princess. This isn't some bullshit photo shoot"

I heard a woman in heels walk behind me and grab my hair as she yanked my head back to look me in the eyes.

It was...Maggie...

"Miss me?" She asked as she breathes heavily on my face.

"What are you doing Maggie?" I squealed.

She slapped my cheek and grabbed my face "shut the fuck up. Talk only when I tell you to"

I whimpered as she slapped me again. "That's right. How does it fucking feel? You got up and fucking left me with rent to pay. Didn't even ask if it was okay"