HWHL

4 years later...

"Mommy, can we see daddy today in his big building?" Olivia asked as she fiddled with the bows in her hair.

I smiled at her "of course we can honey. Stop messing with your hair, I want daddy to see that i can do a good job" I laughed as I grabbed the hair brush again.

I sat down on the floor of her room and crossed my legs. I patted the space in front me "come here baby"

She waddled over and plopped down in front of me. I brushed her chocolate brown hair gently and smiled as it reminded me of her father.

She was the exact copy of her dad at this point. They had the same opinions about everything and even looked like carbon copies of one another.

"Do you want one braid or two honey?" I asked.

She held up two small plump fingers and I smiled as I began to gently braid her hair. "We'll put in the pink bows, are you wearing your pretty pink dress that daddy bought you?"

"Yes! I love daddy's dress"

"I love daddy's dress too, you look very pretty in it"

I finished braiding her hair and she turned around and hugged my neck "I want to look pretty like you mommy"

I smiled and hugged her "you're just as pretty as your mommy. Do you want to pick out mommy's outfit after we get you dressed?"

She smiled her adorable toothless smile. She had a bit of an accident a week ago where she fell and her two front teeth were knocked out.

The crying of course stopped when I said the tooth fairy would come and give her a toy. Money meant nothing to her at this point in life.

"You look so pretty Olivia!" I smiled as she twirled in her pink dress.

"Thank you mommy! Can you wear a pink dress too?" She asked with a slight lisp.

I laughed and picked her up and placed her on my hip. "Okay, let's go see what mommy has. Maybe we can convince daddy that I need to go shopping"

She giggled and laid her head on my shoulder. I set her down on my bed as she swung her legs and hummed.

I walked into my closet and picked out the only two dresses that were close to pink.

"Okay, which one do you like more?" I asked as I held the two dresses in front of her.

She placed her finger on her mouth and pretended to think hard.

"That one!" She said as she pointed to a baby pink strapless dress.

"You're not afraid that mommy will get cold?"

She shrugged "put on a jacket"

I laughed. Just like her father.

As I was changing into the dress Olivia watched me intently. "Mommy, why do you have a butt on your chest?" She asked as I was fixing my bra.

"I don't know Liv! I was born with two butts!"

She crinkled her nose "that's weird mommy. You should go to the doctor"

I smiled and laughed as I applied some makeup and brushed my hair.

"I like your hair mommy" Olivia said as she jumped off the bed.

"Thank you honey. That's very nice of you" I smiled.

She took my hand in hers and hugged it "I love you mommy"