Ice Cream and Lingerie?

When I dropped Ry off at the airport, my heart felt heavy. He turned to me and smiled before going off.

"Hey, stay safe remember? I'll call you when I land. Okay?" He said while holding my hands.

I nodded and smiled slowly "okay. Have a safe trip Ry. I'll miss you"

He smiled and hugged me "I'll miss you even more. I love you, okay?"

I nodded and hugged him back "I love you too. Call me please. I'll be freaking out until then"

He laughed "I will, don't worry. Get some sleep. It's still early."

I nodded "bye Ry"

He smiled and let go of my hands "bye Mads. See you in 2"

I waved goodbye and turned around, walking back to my car.

I sped back home from the airport and climbed under my covers. The sheets still smelled like him, as creepy as it sounded.

I pulled the covers over me and laid my head down. I felt a tear slip down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away.

Ryan was right, 2 weeks would fly by. It's just that I didn't have my valentine to spend Valentine's Day with.

I checked my alarm clock, I quickly fell asleep as it was still 6:30 in the morning.

When I woke up, it was 10:30 and my phone was ringing. I quickly ran over to my jacket and fished my phone out.

It was him.

"Hello?" I said breathlessly through the receiver.

"Hey! We landed" he said. I smiled knowing that he was safe and on land.

"Oh thank god. What time is it over there?"

"I'm in Moscow and it is 1:30pm! Kinda have to get used to this time difference"

I laughed "yeah I'll remember in the future for when I want to call"

"Don't, call whenever you need me. Day or night"

"I really don't want to nag you" I frowned.

"I can promise you that nagging me is the LAST thing you'll be doing. Good luck down in South Carolina by the way."

I smiled, I'll be leaving for SC in about 3 days for a 2 day photo shoot.

"Thank you. I love you"

"I love you too muffin. Get some rest" he said.

"Okay, be safe"

"I will, don't worry"

"Okay...bye"

"Bye" he whispered before hanging up.

I ordered Chinese food and sat on my couch while watching a dumb reality tv show.

"You can't be pregnant!" Shouted the mother at her teenage daughter.

"Sorry mom, it was one time!" She yelled back.

"Well one time is going to cause a lifetime of head ache!" she yelled back.

I quickly changed the channel. And then I thought to myself about the last time Ry and I actually used protection.

My eyes widened at the thought of me being pregnant. And then I remembered that I started my period and was actually miserable at home.

I pulled on sweatpants and a sweater before driving to the nearest grocery.