Perfect

January 23rd; interview day

I felt nervous. Extremely nervous. I didn't want to sit in front of a camera and an interviewer and then embarrass myself.

Ryan was used to these things and he gave me a more than decent pep talk last night which ended up with some great sex and me driving back home with my pants halfway down my legs.

I stood in front of my floor length mirror with two different dresses in my hands. I had literally tried on 4 different dresses and 3 different hair styles.

I settled with a black and white knee length dress with some black heels. I left my hair curled and put on some eyeliner, mascara, and pink lipgloss.

I got a phone call from Ryan and I happily picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I chirped.

"Hey babe. Do you want me to pick you up?" He asked.

I smiled as I pulled a bottle of water out of my fridge "sure, if you want, maybe we can have a little fun later"

He laughed "now I have to change my pants"

I laughed and covered my mouth "you're so freaking disgusting!"

He laughed again "that's part of the package baby"

I smiled at his comment "I guess I'll gladly take it. I'm going to make a fruit salad, you want some?"

"And how will I eat it while driving?" He asked with humor laced in his voice.

"I could always feed you, you know, it's what a good girlfriend does" I said.

He laughed "I'm such a lucky man to have a wonderful girlfriend like you. I'll let you go and make your salad"

"Okay baby, love you"

"Love you more" he said and hung up.

I smiled and held my phone against my chest. I could never get used to him saying that.

I made my fruit salad and put some aside in some tupper ware for Ryan. I put some napkins on top of it and washed my hands.

I got a text saying "here ;)" from Ryan and I shrugged my coat on and grabbed the salad.

Once I got in his car he noticed the salad in my hands and laughed "you actually brought me a fruit salad"

I pulled my coat off and seat belted myself "duh. Wouldn't want to leave you hungry"

"You're so thoughtful!" He said.

"Shit I forgot a fork. God I'm an idiot"

He laughed "just use your fingers"

I looked at my hands and then back at him "you sure?"

He nodded "yeah I'm sure. I'd also like to see what else your fingers can do"

I narrowed my eyes at him "perv."

He smirked and opened his mouth. I rolled my eyes and put a strawberry in it.

"So how has work been?" I asked before giving him a piece of kiwi.

"Stressful. I haven't been rude to you or anything? Right?" He asked.

I put my free hand behind his neck and stroked his hair "no babe, don't worry. I was just wondering, I want to ask how everything is going for you"

He nodded and shrugged "one of my employees quit yesterday. And I have a huge business trip to attend"

"A business trip? Where?" I asked.