I Love You.

8 years later...

At 31 years old I didn't know that it was possible to even have gray hairs. I looked in the mirror and grunted as I saw a total of 4 gray hairs sitting at the top of my head.

"Are you okay in there?" Ryan popped his head into the bathroom where I was applying makeup.

I smiled at him as he hugged my waist. "You look as beautiful as ever Mrs. Saunders"

I blushed and smiled. "And after eight years I can still make you blush like a 15 year old girl"

"Ooh I'm far from fifteen" I said with a wince and laughed.

He sighed "I'm even farther"

I laughed and hugged him. He still looked great for 34. "I can't believe it's really been eight years Ry" I said.

He hugged me back and kissed my forehead "me neither but If you don't hurry up with that face paint of yours, we'll be late for the charity dinner"

I narrowed my eyes at him and continued to apply my mascara "love you" he called out from the bedroom.

"I love you too you poophead"

"Don't forget that I've been your poophead for like ten years"

I smiled "a great ten years they were!"

I heard him laugh as he left our bedroom. It really has been ten years which makes me want to cry. I met him at 22, got married at 23 and now I'm here married happily at 31.

I laughed and continued to apply my makeup, I stepped back and admired my work as I put it all away.

I slipped out of my tank top and slipped on a black bra. I looked at my stomach and rubbed the small bump that had been forming. I smiled and pulled off my shorts.

"Babe are you done?" Ryan said as he stormed into our bedroom.

I quickly turned around in just my bra and underwear. "Hot damn" he said while whistling.

I blushed and covered my bra with my arm as he came closer to me and hugged me to him. "I think you get even more beautiful with age" he cooed into my ear.

I blushed and laid my head against his chest. He was wearing a black suit and black pants which reminded me of how amazing he looked on our wedding day.

"Get dressed before I end up cancelling our appearance" he said with a slight edge to his tone.

I laughed and smiled at him "okay okay!"
I turned around and slowly bent down to pick up my tank top and knew this would aggravate you.

"Why do you do this to me?!" He said and laughed as he stormed out of the room.

I laughed as I put on my formal black dress with heels. I grabbed a clutch and put my phone in it.

"Are you ready?" I asked as I walked downstairs into the living room.

Ryan was walking into his office and I decided to follow him. He stood in front of his desk and picked up two photographs in his hands.

He stared at both of them and set them down with a sigh. "Are you okay?" I asked him quietly as I walked in.

He snapped his head over to me and smiled "yeah all good"

I smiled and walked up to him "what are you looking at?"

I walked over to his desk and saw the ultrasound photo from 8 years ago on his desk along with a photo from our wedding day.