You're so worth it

Waking up sore wasn't fun, but waking up next to a hot guy definitely is.

I looked over to my side and Ryan's arm was draped over my stomach as he lightly snored into his pillow.

Poor baby probably didn't get any sleep. I lightly removed his arm from me and walked into the bathroom.

My cheeks were flushed and I still had the garter on. I took it off and folded it onto the counter. I clipped my hair off to the side and hopped Into his large shower.

When I got out, he was still sound asleep. I changed into a tee shirt and put on a pair of shorts.

I looked out the window to see the entire city blanketed in snow. It was still snowing, but not as bad as before. I checked the weather forecast on my phone and sure enough, it said to stay off the roads for today.

I walked Into the kitchen and made some waffles with a fruit salad.

I set myself a plate and put some aside for Ryan. I poured myself a cup of tea and sat down to have my breakfast.

I plugged my phone into the auxiliary cord and played some light music for myself as I began to clean the rest of the kitchen.

After about half an hour, Ry walked into the kitchen with wet hair, no shirt, and and a pair of sweatpants that hung extremely low.

I smiled at him "good morning!"

He smiled sleepily "hey babe" he kissed my forehead and sat down behind he breakfast bar.

"I made breakfast. Would you like some?" I asked.

He nodded and rubbed his eyes "how'd you sleep?"

I smiled to myself as I placed some waffles on a plate for him. "The best I've slept in the past 2 weeks. You?"

He smiled lazily "so...fucking good" I pointed my finger at him "language!"

He laughed. "I woke up sore today" I laughed.

His eyes widened "I'm...so...sorry" he said, unable to process his thinking.

I laughed out loud and walked over to him. I sat on his lap and grabbed his hand. "Don't be sorry. I was looking forward to it" I winked and kissed him.

He smiled against my lips. I was about to stand up but he pulled me back. "Sit on my lap" he whispered as he kissed me again.

I smiled and hugged him. He sighed in my arms and I smiled in content.

"I probably don't say it often enough. But I'm
So grateful for everything you do. And what you did yesterday...made me feel so incredibly special. I loved it and I love you"

He smiled and kissed my neck "I love hearing you say that"

I rubbed his back "I have your Valentine's present at home" I whispered.

He pulled away and raised his brows "you got me a present?" He asked.

I smiled and hopped off his lap "of course I got you a present. But I don't think you'll be able to get it today"

He smiled at me "you're not leaving this place until the roads clear up. Give me a minute" he raised his finger and left the kitchen and went into his room.

I shrugged and laid on some fruit salad on his plate and poured him some coffee.

He came back with a long red box in his hands. "I got carried away yesterday and forgot about this"