Chapter 10

"I watch him everyday from a distance because far things look more beautiful, close things are full of flaws"

•••••

Sarah was too busy occupied by her new work and designs that she some days would go home and fall face first and would be dead asleep. Looking at it wisely she was thankful for that job to make her head full of important useful things than crying over a jerk , uncaring kind of a fiancé she had got herself involved with. She sometimes in her free time would just look at him from a distance and would feel that the distance made him flawless as if he was perfect but once being in a relationship he didn't seem to be that kind of a guy: to be caring and loving. That didn't change the fact that he still was handsome in her eyes with his dark brown hair and almost brown eyes that would shine with a green glow in his rare happy moments with her. She also felt like he was in love with another that's why he didn't show affection towards her but why did he came to her and got engaged. She was feeling like a rock was suffocating her with all the thoughts and that's why being occupied in work made her thankful. How can she love him but feel uncomfortable with him at the same time!? She would always wonder.

 How can she love him but feel uncomfortable with him at the same time!? She would always wonder

Jacob was confused like he wasn't in his full 30 years. He was engaged to Sarah , and she was to him the meaning of beauty and carefree soul but something always bugged him when he took one look towards Leila, yes, Leila was his past love maybe he could consider her as his first love , he was serious in their relationship in all its way except the time made the stupid decision of letting her go to go see his future , he could easily took her with him she was with no family and he had his parents who loved her like a daughter. Thinking about it more made him feel more of a stupid and jerk than the time before. How could he not think that way when he was younger! How could he say those hurtful words and see her pained face and still walk out leaving her grieving alone. Maybe the one who said that early youths are immature was right. I mean he , now, solved the complication with a simple idea and even was surprised it didn't happen to cross his mind in those old days. Or maybe it's our fate. He would always think to himself.

Even after the years he still feel a tug in his heart at the sight of Leila. She reminded him of his old self , the caring, loving , gentleman self also she reminded him of his love to her , how he liked to drown in her ocean like eyes or her blonde hair or her tanned skin that even compared to him ,the half eastern man, her skin was darker.

Jacob was stuck in the middle of two beautiful ladies. One he loved and the other , his fiancée. He wouldn't lie and say he loved Sarah because he didn't, it was just a marriage to a descent girl his mother recommended. Jacob decided to leave it to his fate to do whatever it wanted with him and guide him to the answer which would bring him peace.

 Jacob decided to leave it to his fate to do whatever it wanted with him and guide him to the answer which would bring him peace

Leila was the most reasonable person within the three of them. She didn't give a damn about what she knew about Jacob's engagement she just shrugged it off and focused again on her job leaving those stupid ,waste of a time thoughts and went on with her coming important decision of emerging her companies with the second most important series of companies under the lead of Mr. Yusuf, one of the youngest businessmen just like her situation. The names of their names together alone would stop the heartbeats of any other businessman or woman in the field.

She studied the decision wisely and the contract with her lawyer and made her final decision. Ordering Mr David and Dalila to arrange an important meeting with Mr Yusuf with everything in place was a hard job for them and a high stress for her she also was afraid he would have any hard conditions but other than that she was hopeful and thanked God a lot in her prayers each passing day asking for peace and blessings. Leila was a religious person who obeyed her creator in all his demands and did any worship she could to approach Him and she always asked Him for the good. Leila believed that even if she was hardworking it was a blessing from God to be successful as a reward for her kindhearted and religious nature.

David and Dalila were a good teamwork , doing their best to perfect the orders of their strict and stressed boss. The meeting room was ready for the arrival of Mr Yusuf and when he came they were pretty intimidated by his serious character but they also were used to this character working in such world of business.

The meeting was , thankfully, going smooth and they agreed on everything and now they had just signed the contract with a handshake the two CEOs departed and agreed to have a party to celebrate the emergence of the two powerful names and inviting the paparazzi. It was more like a Press Conference than a party though.

Leila sighed in relief thanking God for answering her prayers. Now that's the aim of life. Being successful. Leila smiled to herself with a pride.

 Leila smiled to herself with a pride

••••

Now I was tired trying to adjust the picture to the age so I chose Jennifer Lawrence as Sarah as she's 25 already. Maybe I'd change Leila but I don't know a cast and I want someone to be "Yusuf".

Love you

Vote

Comment 💬