Chapter 30

-No one said it's easy but it'll be worth it.

••••••

"Nisreen?" Jacob knocked on her door , calling her name impatiently.

"What do you want now?" She jerked the door open yawning.

"I want some help" he sent her a cute pleading look and she huffed.

"What do you want now?"

"I want to know about Rania!" He looked at her from the corner of his eyes to see her reaction.

"Rania? Why?" She asked confused.

"I like her, like really like her , but the problem is that she doesn't give me a chance to express this and always shuts me down. So! How can I get to talk with her."

"Rania doesn't trust easily so the only way to her is making it official, take a permission from her father, he's quite cool and would make it easier with Rania, because if her father knows then you aren't playing her around. So? You'll meet him?" She raised her eyebrow expecting him to back off but she was surprised when she found him so determined to talk the move, she knew he wouldn't be afraid to talk with her father but she didn't take him for the serious in relationship type which made her smile and determined too to bring those too hardheaded friends of hers together.

What a perfect match! She thought, fishing for her phone to search for Rania's father's phone number to give to her crazy cousin.

"Thanks a lot, cousin" he winked leaving her to call that stubborn girl's father to corner her in meeting him and give him the chance he wanted to prove his trustworthiness.

After talking with her father and the looks he was shooting him with to try to scare him away from his daughter, he finally gave him his permission after feeling how determined the boy was to know his daughter. In his deep heart he was happy for his daughter that she could get someone who wanted her and wouldn't back off except after they both fail in their expected relation.

Finally we can talk, Ms. Stubborn. Pooh! Jacob thought after leaving her father with a content and happy smile.

••••••

Sarah and Malik agreed on an open-air wedding in the beginning of April so that the weather would be acceptable not too hot and not too cold.

She went with her mother to choose her dream dress, she wanted to feel like a princess and she began her search with happiness radiating from her. What girl wouldn't feel so when she would wear the white dress she dreamt from when she was a little girl with her Prince charming on their white unicorn, anyway she felt happy that too because her groom would be Malik.

All the tiring preparations from finishing their house , to choosing her dress , she didn't feel tired or bored on the contrary she felt more happiness specially for someone like her who adored shopping more than anything , it could be considered her first hobby.

Malik was so exhausted from all those stupid preparations and wanted a day off from it, not forgetting how jumpy and happy Sarah would feel and act which was too much considering the duty of choosing furniture , painting the walls or buying clothes was so hard, tiring and boring and he felt he would explode if she talked another word in front of him about it. So he decided that they would go out on a date without having a single word about it. So he decided that they would go out on a date without mentioning anything about these preparations or marriage in that case, of course Sarah agreed and told him to go to a restaurant and enjoy a walk after that which was way too cliché but Sarah was a typical girl who loved flowers and anything like books or movies as cliché as it sound. On the other hand , Malik appreciated this thing in her because she was too easy yo predict and too kind to be happy with a flower which was way too easy for him to be her perfect husband if he wanted to woo her, he wouldn't mind reading couple of romantic books or watching a romantic movie in this case. That was his perfect life and partner in his point of view considering how lazy he was in the romantic department.

Sure God bless us with our perfect half to make us happy. He thought smiling and thanking God for his blesses.

••••••

Leila and Yusuf enjoyed their business life plus their romantic life as a side dish till some of the journalists knew and they were suffering from a headache from then. Those nosey people wouldn't let them alone so they confirmed it to relive their curiosity.

It was a big news considering 'The heartless boss' and 'The mysterious Muslim businessman' who were from the top secretive famous people were finally together and they actually talked with the press without hiding it. The press were like 'Yeah finally anything from those two mysteries'

••••••

It seemed like it end like those happily ever after stories, sure it's not like that , happily ever after is different from one to the other, some would see it when the couple marry, someone would see it when they have a baby or more, someone would be satisfied with just them being together but what then, I bet you all knew it would end with all couples together but did that mean they live with no problems or obstacles of course not, they just would solve their problems together and jump over the obstacles hand in hand, of course their would come the day when one of them get bored of the routine and would miss the single, carefree days, of course there would be tears and fights , of course the spark would somehow fade a little but to continue they must re-find it again.

Love doesn't die once married, like some people believe, take 'Leila and Yusuf' as an example, she didn't love him but she trusted and believed in him so they succeed.

Love is exposed to boredom but never let it go till regret because here it would die and you'll live in darkness.

Maybe we were looking for love in the wrong place so don't be so clingy on your past , let your soul experience the present and dream with the future and never give up on one person you felt changed to better with.

Let yourself dream.
Let yourself happy.
Let yourself experience.
Let yourself risk.

Let yourself love.
But don't forget to choose right.

••••••

Only the Epilogue and then bye-bye till we meet again..

I'd like to know your opinions ,you silent readers..

Thanks for the support..

Love you