Chapter 25

I don't think sadness is ugly.
Sadness is beautiful, it makes you taste every minute of happiness that comes afterwards.

•••••

Leila texted Yusuf to make sure he would come to their usual diner to have their lunch, as she decided to take the risk she found she would have to tell him this.

They would take it slow and that was what he promised when he confessed his undying love for her. She appreciated all those past gloomy year because now she knew that what she felt was happiness which she longed for since her parents' death and Jacob ditching her. She was in peace knowing Jacob wouldn't disturb her life again, he was still in Egypt and didn't bother her since their last meeting, she also prayed for him to find his happiness too , she knew he needed it since he was a difficult and tough person even with himself.

Meeting with Yusuf and seeing his face when she announced her decision was enough to know she did the right thing, she felt loved and appreciated. He was on cloud nine when she told him she would give their relation a try. He knew from then he would do his best to have her being his wife. After she finished her work she found Yusuf waiting for her and she felt as if she was 20 again, which made her grin from ear to ear , she was flying in happiness and she couldn't ask for more.

Yusuf told her his parents were waiting to meet her and they agreed that the next night he would come pick her up at 7:30 pm. When she entered her house she rushed to find the perfect dress , she wasn't always one to mind her clothes, it was a waste of time for her but she felt ,this time, she had to dress up well to leave a good impression , even though she met them before.

She kept throwing her dresses on the bed , putting them on her body then throw them again on the bed after quite some time she decided her usual simple self would do, she picked a black above the knee dress with three quarters sleeves and black thigh high stockings and decided to put on simple gold bracelet with her golden watch. Satisfied , she slept peacefully praying for another good day.

 Satisfied , she slept peacefully praying for another good day

•••••

Coming to the crazy couple they exited their work place driving to their families to tell them, they didn't want much but being together which was why their families accepted them in a heartbeat but that wasn't for Sarah's father but he was just intimidating the poor guy to let him know he had his daughter's back if he ever think to make her cry.

Everything was so easy going and happiness filled everything around them, it was a bless that their mothers and Maryam didn't jump them when they decided to go pick their rings alone, although that was because they told them from behind their fathers beside the front door of Sarah's house. They heard the ladies calling for them and their fathers laughing but didn't turn back.

"That was an incredible idea" they high-fived when they arrived to Malik's car.

"Of course it is after all that's my ides" he said smugly and Sarah rolled her eyes. It was Malik's idea to go rings shopping without their mothers and his sister and only discussing it with their calm fathers.

"Their faces were priceless" she laughed

"Oh especially Maryam, she was like .." He said mimicking her facial reaction and too, burst out laughing.

"God! That was fun" Sarah said and Malik agreed.

Arriving at the jewelry shop they kept searching when Malik left Sarah and looked in another part of the shop he exclaimed pointing to a pair of rings like a child in a toys store.

"Look those!" Sarah face palmed herself.

"What are we five to wear those"

"But they are cute and unique" he reasoned. Looking again with those words in mind. The rings are for the couple not for people to like also being unique is better choice than being traditional.

"Even though we would be scolded for those later, I agree" Malik grinned and told the jeweler to make two for them giving him their ring fingers' sizes, names and the engagement date.

"Sure we would have a long lecture on how we should grow up and act our ages" he said with a smile. Even though they knew the consequences of their choice they were happy to do something unique and beautiful also showing their personalities.

Sarah wasn't that childish before but Malik brought the child in her heart which brought happiness in every act as if they were pure as children.

•••••

Jacob felt at peace in Egypt surrounded with his family, since his father retired before their arrival and he was fired from his work, they weren't in a rush to go back to their usual life, Jacob also found a good opportunity in a well known company and was hesitant whether he should accept it and settle in Egypt or refuse it and go back to his old hopeless life. He liked the family life he had in Egypt but was afraid to regret his decision later so he was sitting in some sporting club near his house thinking. It wasn't easy decision and his parents weren't useful there.

Thinking deeply, he found in Egypt the family, friends , homey and spiritual atmosphere and.. Rania. In the couple of weeks he knew her he was attracted to her but what stopped him was that he didn't find any response from her side he too wasn't ready for another failure relationship he thought it to be his bad luck but that didn't stop him from hoping that one day it could work out.
Now is not the time to thing of her. He scolded himself and made his mind to give this job a chance and see how it would turn to be meaning he had to settle in Egypt for now.

•••••

I wanted to write a happy chapter but I was in the wrong mood for long time now and that was my extreme nowadays, tough time and block writer. :(

I wish it turned good. :')

Pray for me.

Vote

&

Comment 💬

Love.❤