5

( GHOST TOWN )

       "Cabo, last June." Kevin says.

       "What?" Bates asks.

        "That's my reason." Kevin says. "My favourite is you in a sombrero doing a body shot off some naked guy in a Luchador mask. Super classy."

       "How did you find that?" She asks.

       "Cause I'm Kevin freaking Solo. So unless you want this forwarded to your commanding officer, Major Velasquez..." Kevin starts.

       "I suggest you give my guys anything they want. Understand?" Kevin asks.

       "Yes." Bates says.

       "Yes, sir." Kevin says.

       "Yes, sir." She hands the phone back to Dean and stalks off.

       "Kevin? What the hell did you just do?" Dean asks.

       "All military computers are linked to the same network." Kevin says.

       Sam motions 'are we good?' to Dean, who nods. Sam walks off towards the bus. "And?" Dean asks.

       "I hacked it." Kevin says.

       "Hey, Kevin? Good job, buddy." Dean hangs up and joins Sam. "Hey. Anything?"

       "Yeah, this guy was shot in the heart." Sam says.

      "That what killed him?"

       "Maybe—fifteen, twenty years ago. Every one of these bodies has a fatal wound, or two, or three, but they're all old." Sam says.

       "So we're looking at meatsuits? The bodies took a licking, and the demons inside kept them ticking." Dean says.

       "Probably. I think they were possessed. And now those soldiers are."

       The Sergeant enters. "Excuse me, agents? We pulled this off a security camera. You might wanna take a look." She hands Sam a touchscreen tablet with video footage that shows the possessed soldiers and bus driver exiting the bus. Sam zooms in on the driver.

      "Abaddon? Seriously?! I thought you Kentucky fried that meatsuit." Dean says.

      "I did, Dean." Sam says.

       "You—well, then how'd she get it back?" Dean turns to the police officer holding up the crime scene tape. "Thank you. And why's she playing G.I. Joe?"

       "No clue. Why don't you ask her when we find her?" Sam asks.

       "Oh, I will. And then I'm gonna chop her freaking head off. Again." Dean says.

GHOST TOWN
[ ☼ ]

       The Demons are beating up a hunter, Pete. "Alright, Pete. The Winchesters, where are they?" Jason asks.

       "Bite me." Pete says.

       Jason punches him again. "I said, where are the Winchesters?" He asks.

       "And I said, bite me, crewcut." Pete says as Jason punches him again.

       "Let me show you how it's done, boys." Abaddon grabs a noose and slips it around Pete's neck."

       "Help me!" He screams as Abaddon tightens the noose and pulls on the rope to lift him off the ground

       "You can scream all you want to. No one's gonna hear you! Now let's talk Sam and Dean." Abaddon says.