6

( ANGELIC PRESENCE )

BUNKER DUNGEON
[ ☼ ]

         Kevin drops a bloodied hammer to the ground. "There. Now that you've felt your feels, maybe we can talk." Says Crowley.

       "No." Kevin says.

        "Gonna make this simple, Kevin. Let me go, and I'll give you back your mother." Crowley says.

        "She's dead."

        "Oh, she wishes she was. After what I had my heavies do to her, she's begging for it." Crowley says. "But when have you ever known me to let anyone off easy? You think Sam and Dean care about her? Huh? You think they care about you? You are just here to serve their needs. Nothing more. You're gonna lose, Kevin. Everything. It's just a matter of time." He says. "When the Winchesters are done with you, they'll toss you aside without a second thought because they can. Because they think they're special. And because, well, there's always another prophet waiting in the wings. I'm the one in chains, but we're both prisoners here. What say, you let me go, and we walk out those doors together? What say we both win?"

GHOST TOWN
[ ☼ ]

        "Okay, I think they're still inside. We wait till they come out, and we pick them off one by one." Dean says. "Listen, for the record, Sam's not the only guy who thought he was doing right and watched it all go to crap, okay? That's just part of being—"

       "Being a hunter." Tracy says.

        "Being human. Look, you wanna be pissed off at Sam, that's fine, I get it." Dean says. "But if you wanna go after somebody, you make sure that they got black eyes. Gotta know who the real monsters are in this world, kid."

       Meanwhile, Sam and Irv are outside the diner. "Sam, you copacetic?" Irv asks.

       "Yeah." Sam says.

       "Good. Now, hand me that toothpick and you and Dean and Tracy, you beat feet outta here."

       "What?" Sam asks.

       "I'm going in there alone. I'll buy you as much time as I can."

       "Irv, that's death." Says Sam.

       "Yeah, well, it's what I've got coming. It's my fault, Sam. I was... in some dive and I was sloppy, and lonely, and I met some girl." Irv says. "And next thing I know, I'm strapped to some bed, and she's twisting things that ain't supposed to be twisted."

       "'She' who?"

        "Abaddon." Irv starts tearing up. "I gave 'em up. Pete, Tracy, I Gave 'em all up. So you hand me that blade, and you let me do what I gotta do, or so help me—" Irv is shot through the heart and drops to the ground, dead. Sam shoots at the Sniper on the rooftop and makes a break for the diner, diving inside.

       Sam slides in and comes to a stop on the floor in front of Jason, who traps Sam's wrist under his boot. "Boo." Jason says.

       Abaddon emerges and punches Dean to the floor. Tracy shoots her in the chest repeatedly, but Abaddon barely flinches. "Nice grouping."!She lifts up her shirt to reveal a bulletproof vest. "Kevlar. Beats magic bullets. I love the future." Dean flings holy water up at Abaddon, and she staggers backwards, smoke rising from her face.

        Dean crawls up and hands Tracy his keys. "Listen, my car is three blocks over. Go get more bullets, more holy water, get everything." He says.