31

( ROAD TRIP )

BUNKER
[ ☼ ]

        The soft piano intro of 'The Famous Final Scene" by Bob Seger and Silver Bullet Band plays. The camera softly changes to a close up of flames. As it gently pulls back, it is revealed to be a Hunter's Funeral Pyre with Dean staring into the lapping flames.

       Now Dean stands in the bunker silently looking at the place on the floor where Kevin died. Then he looks at the table where Kevin was working. All of his books and notes still lay open and there is a plate with a half eaten sandwich and an almost empty glass of milk. There is no sound just the music continues to play.

        Dean picks up Kevin's phone and when he lights up the screen we see that Kevin had a picture of himself and his mother as the background. There is nothing but pure devastation on Dean's face. He fights back tears as he touches his forehead to the phone in his hand. Then he explodes.

        He throws the phone against the wall with all his strength and in almost the same movement sends everything on the table flying to the floor. He shoves the lamp off the table and slings a heavy chair across the room. The camera zooms in on his face as he leans on the table. First white anger then utter despair cross his face as he looks around realizing that he is completely alone. The last notes of the song fade out.

SUPERNATURAL

CONCERT
[ TIME UNKNOWN ]

       The opens backstage of a huge rock concert. The rock star, a boy in his early 20's, with long blond hair and glasses on inside is dressed all in leather, and his manager round the corner. The crowd screams in the background.

       "Corey! Corey! Corey! Corey! Corey! Corey!"

       "You're on in 10. The label wants to open with 'Baby, Be My Baby'. Then you can roll right on into 'Babycakes', and then the clean version of 'Babymaker'." The Manager says. "Oh, and, Corey? Let's try to take it easy with the groupies tonight, huh?"

       "Yeah, whatever." Corey says. They reach his dressing room door and when they open it they see Gadreel sitting inside. The manager reacts quickly.

       "The hell—security!"

       "It's fine, Margey. You can go." Corey says.

        "What? Corey—" Margey starts.

       Corey lowers his sunglasses. "Bitch, did I stutter?!" He enters and shuts the door behind him and Gadreel rises. "Hello, Gadreel."

       "Thaddeus. That's a new look, I must say." Gadreel says.

       "Well, what can I say, you know? We all got booted out of the penthouse, and I just kind of figured... Why be an angel when you can be a God?" Thaddeus motions to the monitor on the wall showing the raging crowd. "How are you, old friend?"

       "I am not your friend."

       "Well, I think you're being a little bit mean there, considering all the quality time we spent together." Thaddeus says.

       "I was imprisoned, and you tortured me." Gadreel says.

      "Heaven has rules. Do the crime, do the time. That's it."

      "I made a mistake." Says Gadreel.

       "I was a guard. I was doing my job." Thaddeus says.