42

( REVERSED )

        Sam, along with Elena, run through the back hallways of the resort looking for his brother. He starts to check doors. "So he sounded drunk?" She asks.

        "Like he drank a whole case of beer." Sam says. "Dean? Dean! Dean? Dean!" He starts to panic.

       Dean speaks from behind a door. "Sammy." He says.

        Sam bursts in the door and sees his brother still halfway out on the floor. He runs up and slaps his shoulders. "Dean! Hey! Hey! Wake up!" He yells.

       Dean groans. "What took you so long?" He asks.

        "What the hell happened?!" Elena asks.

       "I was drugged."

        "Dru—what?" Sam asks.

        Dean is still loopy and lying on his stomach. "Pudding. It was supposed to be for the clients, but I couldn't resist." He says.

        Sam picks up the bowl and smells it. "What, salted caramel?" He asks as Elena takes the bowl.

       "Smells good..."

       "Don't eat it!" Dean yells.

       "I won't!" She says and puts it down.

        "Yeah, man. The best of both worlds—salty and sweet." Dean says.

        "Right. Uh...All right, you stay here." Sam says.

         "No, no, I'm gonna come with you." Dean tries to get up to follow Sam but has no balance. He falls back to the floor. "Go ahead, man. I'll catch up!"

         Sam rushes into the kitchen and address the Chef. "Hey. Did you make the pudding?" He asks.

      "Depends." The Chef says.

      "On what?"

        "Whether you liked it or not." He says.

         Sam angrily slams him up against a fridge. "What's in it?!" He asks.

        "Relax, Jack Lalanne. It's low-cal. Nonfat milk, sea salt—"

        Sam is still yelling. "No, no. Not the ingredients. The something extra." He says.

       "Chill, man. Supplements, okay?"

       Back in the pantry, Dean is sitting up but looks like he has a monster headache. "What kind of supplements?" Dean asks.

        Sam hands him an energy drink which Dean open and drinks. "Here. Hey. To boost metabolism, per Larry and Maritza." He says.

        Elena looks in the supplement bottle. "These aren't 'supplements', they're roofies." She says.

       "What? How do you know what roofies look like?" Sam asks.

       "How do you not know? You think I want to end up in a hotel bathtub with my kidney carved out? In Chechnya?" Dean asks and groans. "Did you find anything out in the yoga?"

       "Yeah. Yeah. 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers'." Sam says. "Every single person in class had one of those freaky-ass suction marks."

       "What the hell's goin' on here?"

SHERIFF DONNA'S ROOM
[ ☼ ]

        The scene changes to the Winchesters and Elena talking to Donna in her room. "You know, I didn't mean to bail on you fellas, but I've been waiting over six months to get into Canyon Valley. And let me tell ya, it was worth it. I already lost 10 pounds!" She yells.