44

( CAPTIVES )

BUNKER KITCHEN
[ ☼ ]

        Water is slowly dripping out of the faucet. The lights suddenly flicker. Then there is a shot of the empty dungeon and the one overhead light is also flickering. A shot of the long hallway reveals a faint flickering apparition. Then the map table in the main room flickers.

       The camera walks down the hall with a ghostly sound following. It pans up to a grate in a door and we see into Dean's room. He is lying on his bed, eyes closed, with headphones on. As the camera moves to a close up of his face the music playing in the headphones suddenly turns to static. Dean's eyes fly open.

       From the hallway, we hear Dean shout for his brother. "Sam!" He yells.

       Sam bolts out of his bedroom along with everyone else. "Dean?" He rushs to Dean's bedroom but sees that it is empty. The lights in the whole bunker continue to flicker. "Dean?" Sam rushes to the main room and sees one of the chairs spinning on its own.

       Sam grabs a iron sword from the wall and we see the apparition slowly walking behind him. Before he can swing around the apparition is blown to bits. Sam whips around and Dean stands there with a smoking shotgun.

       "So..." Sam says.

       "Yep. Bunker's haunted."

SUPERNATURAL

BUNKER KITCHEN
[ ☼ ]

        The scene opens with Sam and Elena packing rock salt rounds at the kitchen table. Dean enters. "How is this possible? I thought you said this was the safest place on the planet." Dean says.

       "Look, I know nothing got in. I mean, the bunker is warded and sigiled from top to bottom." Sam says.

       "There's no way something came in from the outside." Elena says.

       "Okay, so whoever's haunting us died here." Dean says.

      "What, dead man of letters?" Sam asks.

       "No, that doesn't track. I mean, we're the first people to occupy this place in 50 years." Dean says. "Why would a ghost wait so long to get its spook on?"

       "Must have been a more recent death."

       "No." Dean realizes.

       "How can you be so sure?" Asks Sam.

       "Because I burned his body myself, okay? It's not him." Dean says.

        "Okay, so you cremated him. We cremated Bobby, too, and he came back." Elena says.

        "Sam, I'm telling you–this ghost, it's not Kevin." Dean says.

        Suddenly the coffeemaker next to Dean starts going crazy with lights flashing on and off and the digital clock speeding through different numbers. Dean, Elena and Sam stare at it

        Sam speaks to the coffeemaker. "Kevin?" He asks. A coffee mug next to the machine explodes.

       "Ooh." Dean says.

       The scene changes to a shot of an outdoor funeral. The priest is talking. "We commit her body to the ground, earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust, with a clear and certain hope of resurrection into the eternal life, according to the mighty working, whereby he is able to subdue all things unto himself. In ne patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti." He says. A man walks away and the camera follows him as the Priest continues. "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me, Lord."