13

( DOG DEAN AFTERNOON )

TAXIDERMIST'S SHOP
[ ☾]

        Stuffed animals are on display in a workshop. A sports broadcast plays on the radio.

        "And with a 1:20 left in the game, it's 62-54. This team wants that championship. It would be great. He's up. It's good, but the ref's on the whistle. He's calling a foul."

        A German Shepard walks over to a desk at which a Tacidermist is brushing the whiskers of a squirrel under a magnifying lamp. A completed squirrel is dressed in an ornate cape and holds a sword. Another has a bird draped across its back. A display sign reads "Game of Thrones."

       "It could be charging. Number 10 – he's not happy about that. This guy just about could foul out, and nobody but the ref wants to see that happen. Coach Johnson watching the clock. He calls time-out. Talking to the ref right now. You know, so far in this game, there have been a number of fouls called by this particular ref, and that's not..."

       The dog whines. "Easy, Colonel." The Taxidermist says. Something falls or is knocked over in the workshop. The dog barks and growls. The Taxidermist switches off the radio, picks up a shotgun and goes to investigate. "Is anyone here?" He walks towards a large stuffed bear and seems surprised when he looks up and sees it. "Whoa! Gets me every time." The German Shepard barks as the Taxidermist walks back to his desk. "What's the matter, boy? It's me."

       The German Shepard continues to bark as a Man in a cowboy hat appears behind him. The Taxidermist raises his shotgun, but the Man knocks it to the floor. He opens his mouth and a long forked tongue protrudes.

        "What the hell?" The Taxidermist asks as the Man grabs him by the throat and lifts him off the ground, choking him. As the Taxidermist continues to splutter, the Man grabs him around the middle. We see their shadows reflected on the wall and hear a crunching noise as the Taxidermist folds over backwards, his spine apparently broken.

SUPERNATURAL

BUNKER
[ ☼ ]

        Sam is sitting at the table as Dean comes into the room. "Wow." Says Dean.

      "What?" Sam asks.

       "Kevin. Just poured some buffalo milk down his gob twice."

       "Buffalo milk?" Sam asks.

        "Yeah, the hangover cure-all. It's got everything in it." Dean says. "Except buffalo milk."

        "How is that kid still recovering from Branson?"

         "What can I say? He's an amateur." Says Dean. "The slippery nipple shots at the Dolly Parton Dixie Stampede nearly killed the guy."

       "All right. Well, uh, I got something that's gonna get us back on the road." Sam says.

       Dean sits down next to Sam. "A case?" He asks.

       "Yeah."

        "You sure you're ready for that?" Dean asks.

        "Why would I not be ready for that?" Sam asks.

       "Aren't you kind of running on empty?" Asks Dean.

       "Yeah, but the last three nights straight, I had eight hours of shut-eye." Sam says. "For a hunter, that's like 20. Trust me, Dean. I feel good."