72

( DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES? )

BUNKER MAIN ROOM
[ ☾]

        The scene picks up seconds after the last episode. Sam and Castiel are holding a feral Dean back from Gadreel who is slumped to the floor bleeding angel grace everywhere. Dean wrangles out of their grasp and stands to face Sam who is blocking his was to Gadreel.

       "Drop the blade, Dean." Sam says.

       "Move." Dean says.

       "Dean. Look at me." Elena says.

       "Move! Aah!"

        Castiel jumps Dean from the side and Sam leaps in to grab his right arm and the blade. Sam tries to wrestle the blade out of his brother's grasp. "Let it go! Let it go! Let it go." He says.

       A few second later in the Bunker's dungeon, Sam and Castiel shove Dean inside and stand between him and the door. "The hell if you think I'm riding the pine on this one, guys." Dean says.

       "Something is wrong with you, Dean." Sam says. "And until we figure out what, this is where you have to stay."

        "And you two are gonna do what? Take on Metatron yourselves? That's smart. Oh, no, wait. No, you—" Dean motions to Castiel. "...you lost your Angel army. And you—" He motions to Sam. "...now you're trying to lock up the one guy who has a shot at killing the son of a bitch! Hell of a plan, fellas!"

       In silence, Sam and Castiel turn and push the doors shut locking Dean in the dungeon. "This is deja vu." Elena says and rubs her head.

      Dean calls after them. "Look, hey, guys. Sam. Sammy!" He yells.

       Back in the main room of the bunker, Sam, Elena and Castiel put the first blade into a box on the table. "Guys." Cas says.

      "Yeah?" Sam asks.

      "Dean...wasn't wrong. My followers have abandoned us."

       "Yeah, and Gadreel says he can help us. From where I sit, that's more than an even trade." Elena says. They look over to where Gadreel should be on the floor but there is a lot of blood and no Gadreel.

       Scene switches back to Dean in the dungeon. He is throwing up on the floor and coughing horribly. He finally recovers just a little and walks over to a small mirror in the cabinet. We can all see his mouth covered in the blood he has been coughing up.

SUPERNATURAL

METATRON'S HIDEOUT
[ ☼ ]

        Metatron and his assistant Neil are in his office in heaven. Metatron is concentrating on whatever he is writing in a fury on his typewriter. "So, uh, Metatron. Metatron. God?" Neil asks.

       "Just a second."

       "Is that the new Angel handbook you're working on, or, uh...?" Neil asks.

       "No, no, this is a story, Neil, a marvelous story, full of love and heartbreak and...love." Metatron says.

      "Sort of like 'The Notebook'."

       "Uh..." Metatron starts.

        "I love 'The Notebook'."

        "No." Metatron grabs two outfits from the chair and holds them up for Neil to look at. "Quick. Which makes me look more pathetic?"