8

( SHELTER )

ST. ANNE'S GARDEN
[ ☼ ]

        Dean is in his FBI suit and is talking to the Man from the shelter that was speaking to Castiel previously. "Yeah. Yeah, I think I know this guy you're talking about. Sounds like Clarence." The Man says.

       "Clarence?" Dean asks.

       "The church - it runs a shelter in town, and we work here." The Man says. "We earn our keep. Clarence spent a couple nights, and then had to move on."

       "And he left the day the bodies were found?" Dean asks.

       "Matter of fact. Oh, man, those poor guys were a mess. They must have suffered bad. But at least now they're with the angels."

       "I sure as hell hope not." Dean says as the Man's face falls. "Clarence happen to mention where he was headed?"

       "No. He just said he always had to keep going."

IMPALA
[ ☼ ]

       Sam is in his suit too, and typing on his laptop. Dean gets back into the car. "All right. Well, he's definitely been here. Good news is he's getting cagey. He's using a fake name - Clarence." Dean says.

       "That's what Meg used to call him." Sam says. "Of course, he doesn't get that's the name of a pretty famous angel."

       "What?" Dean asks.

       "'It's A Wonderful Life'." Sam says as Dean shakes his head. "Dude, seriously?"

       "What'd you come up with?" Dean asks defensively.

       "Another angel kill, outside a town called Lafayette about a day's travel east of here." Sam says.

       "What is that, Indiana?"

       "Yeah. Body was found in a homeless camp." Sam says. "Insides barbecued, the whole nine."

       "Homeless guy?" Dean asks.

       "No, a pharmacist from Dayton." Sam says.

       "Huh."

CITY STREET
[ ☼ ]

       Cass is walking amongst the bustling people. He reaches a hot dog stand and stops, looking longingly over the food. He looks to the money he has in his hand - he probably has no more than $20 in small notes and loose change.

       He glances up at the shop next to him - a tattoo parlor. It seems like he is struggling to make a decision. He finally decides to enter the tattoo parlor. He hands the tattoo artist his money, then pulls up his shirt and points out a section of his abdomen. The tattoo artist nods and indicates for Castiel to take a seat.

CHURCH
[ ☼ ]

       "Reverend Boyle's influence is astonishing." A Female Angel says.

       "I'll never understand these people." Bartholomew says.

       "Our fallen brothers and sisters are finding vessels faster than we'd even hoped."

       "They better. And then they need to help us find Castiel. You know, the one you let slip through your fingers?" He asks.

       "Our Dayton operative is tracking him." She says.