47

( #THINMAN )

SPRINGDALE, WASHINGTON

HOUSE
[ ☾]

        Music is playing loudly in a girl's bedroom. She hears a door shut downstairs and goes to her bedroom door. "Mom? Mom, are you home?" She receives no answer, so she goes back inside her room and shuts and locks the door. She starts taking pictures again.

        She pauses and scrolls through them on her phone but stops suddenly when one of the pictures has a faceless figure in the background. In fright, she slowly turns around and just as she sees the figure behind her the lights go out. She gasps and runs for the closet, shutting herself in. She dials 911 on her phone.

       "911. What is your emergency?"

       "There's someone in my room." She says.

        "What is your location?" The Woman says. The girl is too frightened to answer. "Can you give us a location, ma'am? Are you still there? Ma'am, please do not hang up. I've begun tracing your call, but I need you to stay on the line for me." From an outside shot of the closet we hear her gasp and then scream. The closet doors shake and slowly blood begins to trickle out of the slats. "Stay on the line. We'll send out an officer..."

SUPERNATURAL

BUNKER LIBRARY
[ ☼ ]

       The scene opens in the main library of the bunker. Sam is sitting at one of the tables doing some research. Dean enters the room with a duffle slung over his shoulder. "All right. I'll be back." Dean says.

        "Wait. Where you headed?" Sam asks.

        "Washington. I caught a case."

        "You want me to come with?" Asks Sam.

       "Do you want to come?" Dean asks.

       "On a hunt? Why wouldn't I?"

       "I don't know, man. 'Cause lately with you, up is down and down is sideways, you know? I-I don't know what you want." Dean says as Sam glares at him as Dean walks over to the table. "Okay. You want in? Fine. Sure thing." He pulls a paper out of his jacket and slides it at Sam. "Photo leaked from the crime scene. Girl was murdered in her room, doors were locked, the windows were locked."

       Sam looks at the selfie the girl took with the figure in the background. "Who's the wallflower?" He asks.

       "Exactly. Best guess–ghost caught on film. So, you're coming?" Dean asks.

       Sam gathers his laptop. "Does it look like I'm staying?" He asks.

IMPALA
[ ☼ ]

        Dean and Sam sit in the front seats of the Impala while Elena and Caroline. Caroline wears a big smile. "Oh this is going to be so much fun! This is going to be my first time impersonating an officer." Caroline says.

       "Yeah, we can tell." Dean says and Caroline makes a face at him in the rear view mirror. "Before we get there, we need to come up with a story."

       "A story?" Caroline asks.

        "It's highly uncommon for a group of agents to travel in more than three." Sam says.

        Elena thinks. "We can say that Caroline and I are on a ride along? That could give us a good reason to have four people." She says.

       "Great." Dean says.