70

( BODY BOMBERS )

CAR
[ ☼ ]

        Sam and Castiel drive down the road in Cas's car. "Abaddon is dead." Cas says.

       "And then some." Sam says.

       "So that witch who came after Elena...Oh, no."

        "Okay. Um...Ominous." Sam says.

       "Does Dean seem different to you?"

        "Yeah. Lately, he seems to be...amped up—you know, on edge." Sam says.

       "Effects of the mark?" Castiel asks.

       "What else?"

        "He does seem angry. I mean, he's always a little angry, but now it seems like...more." He says. "I think a part of him actually believed that I ordered those angels to, you know...Sam, you don't, do you?"

       "No, man. Cas, listen. You got a weird thing going on back there." Sam says. "Those other angels, the way they stare at you, I-it's like you're part rock star, part L. Ron."

        "They've put their faith in me." Cas says.

       "And maybe that's the problem. I mean, people have been doing messed up crap in the name of faith—in the name of God—since forever." Sam says.

        "Well... I'm not trying to... play God. I'm just trying to get my people home."

BOWLING ALLEY
[ ☼ ]

        Metatron and Gadreel watch a very large man throw a bowling bowl down a lane. He throws a strike. "Yes! Well done!" Metatron yells.

       "It's such a simple game. And boy, you got to love the sound of those pins."

       "Beautiful—a symphony of wood." Metatron says. "So, you've heard our offer."

       "Yeah, I sign on the dotted line, and, well, my people, they get a ticket upstairs. What if we don't want to go?"

       "But it's home." Gadreel says.

       "It's boring. I mean, you—there's nothing like this in heaven."

       "I could whip you up a bowling alley." Says Metatron.

      "Eh, but it wouldn't... I mean, just smell that. Mmm."

      "Old shoes and... Alcoholism? I..." He starts.

      "Authenticity." The Man says.

      "So, wait. You're turning me down because of...bowling?"

       "And I like being an independent operator." The Man says. "And I hear you're losing. And I hate your face."

       "Well, I could get a new face." Metatron says.

      "You'd still be you—a nerd trying to be one of the popular kids. Mnh-mnh."

      "Okay. Time for the hard sell." Metatron says.

       "Please. You knife me, and all my guys will go running to Castiel. Even you're not that stupid. But tell you what, huh?" The Man asks. "You out-bowl me, we'll talk?"

GAS-N-SIP
[ ☼ ]

       "Ma yeah, I saw him, officer. He filled up some old, uh, woody station wagon." An Employee says.