Chapter 6

(Consort Du)

"Yun'er, you've broken through to the Heavenly Core realm?" Yin Xing Tan was stunned when he found that she had indeed broken through. However, he couldn't help but ask.

"Yes, I have broken through." Yin Yun faintly smiled. She knew that he would be surprised. After all, how can a good for nothing breakthrough or even cultivate?

"Good! Gong Zi, reward Yun'er for breaking through!"

"Yes, your majesty." Gong Zi has been the Emperor's personal eunuch for several years so how could he not know how much the Emperor loved ninth princess?

"Yun'er, you can enter the imperial library. However, you can only enter the first level right now." Although Yin Xing Tan doted on Yin Yun a lot, he still cannot break the rules and custom of the Imperial Palace.

"Yun'er thanks Father for allowing me." Yin Yun kowtowed to the Emperor to show her gratitude and got up to leave. Yin Xing Tan stared at his daughter's retreating back and thought about the future. 'The more she grows, the better it will be' Yin Xing Tan wished for her to become as strong as possible quickly.

The meeting was continued again after the 'interruption' from earlier.

-On the way to the Imperial Library

Yin Yun was walking towards the library, followed by her personal maid. As she was walking, she saw a woman from a far walking towards her. Yin Yun saw the woman better when she got closer. The woman was slim and elegant. She had the bearings of an lady from an aristocrat family. Following after her was two lines of maids and her personal maid, Zi Fu, was holding her hands to help her walk. The woman was Consort Du!

Consort Du was currently carrying the imperial line and was around 6months pregnant right now. Both women has met now. Yin Yun curtsied before her.

"Greetings to your highness, Imperial Consort Du."

"Get up, how can I dare to let you greet me?" Consort Du was an intelligent person and knew about what would happen if Yin Yun would exaggerate a bit in front of the Emperor about her.

"Thanking your highness."

"Where are you going?"

"I am going to the Imperial Library." Consort Du was surprised about this. She herself was in the late stages of the Heavenly Core realm and knew that it was hard to breakthrough to a realm. If one wanted to entered the Imperial Library, they must be in the Heavenly Core realm. Everyone knew that Yin Yun was still in the foundation realm, how could she have broken through? Consort Du sensed her consciousness and found that Yin Yun had indeed broken through.

"How dare you! You don't even show respect to her Lady!" Zi Fu was angry that Yin Yun dared to call herself "I" in front of her mistress. Consort Du cursed this maid in her mind and grasped Zi Fu's hands even harder. Zi Fu felt pain on her on her hand, her mistress's nails were digging into her skin, and stopped what she was going to say next.

Yin Yun icy cold eyes glanced at Zi Fu. Zi Fu suddenly felt as if an huge mountain was pressing down on her. Consort Du seeing that Yin Yun was using her Cultivation to pressure Zi Fu, frowned and used her own aura to surpass Yin Yun's.

When her aura was surpassed, Yin Yun got a backlash. There was blood in her mouth but she swallowed it back down to show no weakness for Consort Du.

"Consort Du, your maid just now dared to talk to me like that. She should be properly punished."

"Ninth Princess doesn't need to worry, I will discipline my maid well."

"However, Consort Du has a heart of gold and wouldn't bare to punish her own maid. I will punish her for you."

"Ninth Princess doesn't need to trouble herself-"

"It's no problem. If Consort Du feels that I would not punish her fairly, we can take this matter to my Father."

Consort Du hearing that Yin Yun will go as far as taking this matter to the Emperor was frightened. Her face paled and she knew that not only Zi Fu will be punished but she will also be punished.

"How can we bother the Emperor with this matter? I'll have to trouble Ninth Princess to help discipline my servants well."

"Mistress, please save nubi!" Zi Fu definitely doesn't want to be punished. She now very deeply regret daring to criticize Yin Yun just a moment ago. However it was too late to regret it now.

"Guards!" Yin Yun called for the guards and after hearing the Ninth Princess calling for them, they didn't dare to take her time coming. They have saw what just happened and knew the consequences of defying her now.

"What can us servants do for you highness?"

"Drag Zi Fu to the front of the servants department and cane her 20 times in front of everyone!"

"Yes!" The two guards stepped towards Zi Fu and held her arms. They dragged her away.

"Consort Du, I have to hurry now. Please forgive me for not staying a bit longer to chat with you." After saying so, Yin Yun bended her knees slightly and walked pass Consort Du. Consort Du was very enraged about the humiliation Yin Yun gave her. She humphed and flashed her sleeves before turning around to leave.

Yin Yun was walking towards the library with the directions Fu Ling gave her. She had finally arrived. Entering, she saw an old man at the counter reading a novel. The old men, Gao Ying, had already heard footsteps coming. He had never heard this footstep before and looked up to see who it was. Gao Ying was stunned when he saw Yin Yun's face.

Yin Yun walked in front of Gao Ying and smiled faintly at him.

"This must be Ninth Princess." Gao Ying got up and putted his hands together to greet Yin Yun.

"Yes. You must be Gao Ying, am I right?"

"Your highness is right. What can nucai do for you?"

"Please get up first, Uncle Gao, bending your back for a long time is not good for your health."

"Thanking your highness." Gao Ying straighten his back but still bended it slightly and doesn't dare to look at the princess's face. His impression of this ninth princess was very good. Gao Ying's Cultivation was at the late stages of the Combat King realm, therefore only a few people would dare find trouble for him. Even princesses and princes had to treat him respectfully and bow to him. However, he made an exception for ninth princess and treated her respectfully too.

"I would like to pick out a few martial techniques."