Chapter 30

By the next morning, inside the Heavenly Red Lotus, there appeared 15 steamy white pills. Yin Yun has done it. Refreshing Elixir helps user recover energy. Since it's a red-ranked Refreshing Elixir, it can only recover 30% of the user's energy. For Refreshing Elixir, 15 is the average amount that can be refined with 18 as the great success stage.

Pills have their own rank as well. Starting from red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and finally purple. For examples, Refreshing Elixir are a red rank pill. However if a grandmaster pill refiner were to refine a Refreshing Elixir then orange-ranked Refreshing Elixir are possible.

Yin Yun took all the pills out from the cauldron and placed one in her mouth. Instantly, she felt refreshed. Taking out 7 bottles, Yin Yun filled it with the pills. Two pill in each bottle.

Yin Yun looked around and saw a huge mess. There was piles of ashes from the remains of Sweet Nuts and Big Colon Leafs. Tossing the matter aside for the servants, Yin Yun exited the room and went into her own chamber. It was still dark in the morning and no one has awoken yet saving Yin Yun from the embarrassment she'll face if everyone saw her face that was covered with ash marks and sweat. The same for her clothes too.

Yin Yun changed into a simple red dress like a young daughter of a noble that she found at the very back of her closet. Another thing Yin Yun found out was that she had unexpectedly already broken through and entered the Early stages of Combat Soul realm during when she was refining. Her body kept on sucking in energies. Isn't this gaining strength without even having to lift a finger? Imagine how much blood everyone will cough up if they knew of this. Yin Yun now has 63 Spirit Marks, for another breakthrough, she would need a total of 120 Spirit Marks. Yin Yun sat down and starts practicing Hidden Shadow. This skill hides the cultivator's aura and cultivation level. It was know that if you can't see through someone's cultivation, then that means they haven't cultivated any energy or their cultivation was several realms above you.

After 3 hours has passed, Yin Yun has finally managed to get to peak stage of Hidden Shadow. Getting up, Yin Yun activated the skill and the air around her got denser. Yin Yun left her manor as soon as everyone starts to wake up and headed towards the fighting area. Basically, how can she only be breaking through levels? She still need fighting experiences, only with enough experience, can she be able to fight equally with practitioners above her level.

After a few twist and turns of getting lost, Yin Yun has finally arrived at FenJin Building in 2 hours. Her legs felt tired and limp. Straightening herself up, she proceeded to walk into the gates until someone bumped into her causing her to fall forward. Before she could hit the ground, a hand reached down and pulled her back up by the waist. Yin Yun is now in the embrace of a stranger.

Entering her sight was a demonic beauty. His long black hair was untied, draping down around them. It was smoothly spread out like fine silk. Under the delicate, feminine-looking brows was a pair of bewitching eyes that could steal a person's soul. His red lips were gently pursed in a faint smile and his skin was white and smooth like a girl.

"Girl, are you alright? Cao Han, apologize to her." The man smiled gently at her before glaring at the other man call Cao Han.

"Lady, I'm sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was going. Big Bro, when are you going to let go of her?"

As if Cao Han's words were lightings that suddenly struck Yin Yun, Yin Yun stands up by herself and slaps Cao Han's big bro's hands that were on her waist.

"Girl, I was the one who saved you from that fall just now, why are you treating me like this?" The man rubbed the back of his hand which was red from Yin Yun's slap. Yin Yun is completely speechless right now, it was just a light hit but his skin is already red.

"You guys are also the one who pushed me down. Since you saved me from the fall, we're equal now so of course, I'll slap away a stranger's hand. Furthermore, I'm only 14 years old while you look to be 18 or so but just now you had your hands on my body!" Yin Yun purposely said the last sentence out loud, causing others to hear, making them come over and help the little girl that was almost 'molested' by an older guy. The women who were bewitched by the handsome man, defended him while the men defended the little girl. Now it was an argument. Women vs. Men

"Haha! My belly hurts so much. Big bro, how can this be? Oh, the high and mighty Senior Jiang is being called a molester!" Cao Han's arms were wrapped around his stomach as tears wear formed at the edges of his eyes. He laughed so hard, stopping the people from 'defending' the little girl, Yin Yun, and looked at him as if they were looking at an idiot.