Chapter 15

"Lightning Spear Shot!" Yin Xin shouted and pointed his spear at Yin Fei. He ran towards her. The air around the spear started crackling and small lightnings constantly appeared until the spear was surrounded with lightnings.

Sensing danger, Yin Fei flew backwards, barely dodging the spear each time it was thrust towards her. One thrust pierce her cheek, blood were oozing out. Yin Fei's face became dark right now. If it leaves a scar on her face, then how would she be able to show her face in public?!

"Light Storm!" Yin Fei raised her arm and pointed at Yin Xin. Suddenly, small white tornados appeared around her and landed on the ground. When they landed, the tornados became bigger and bigger until it was 3 meters tall and 2 meters wide. The tornados were approaching Yin Xin.

He stopped attacking and flew backward, now in the defense. However, each time he jumps or flew, the air would slow him down, and sharp wind caused by the tornados would rip his clothes and even his skin. The longer this dragged on, the more Yin Xin became frustrated.

At this time. Yin Fei's face was pale. This skill caused her to use up a lot of her energy. Gasping, Yin Fei's arm dropped down and the tornados suddenly vanished into thin air. Seizing this chance, Yin Xin attacked Yin Fei at this moment. He thrust his spear towards Yin Fei but Yin Fei mustered up some energy and dodged. Following that was Yin Fei rolling off the stage. Yin Ru and Yin Mei helped Yin Fei up. The doctors came and healed Yin Fei.

The referee holds up a blue flag and shouts.

"8th Prince Yin Xin wins. 6th Princess Yin Fei lose!"

After the announcement was done, Yin Xin walked off the stage. Some doctors also came forward to heal him.

"How are the matches determined?"

Yin Yun asked.

"If one wants to participate, they would have to write their names down on a piece of wood. Two woods would be picked, determine the two who would fight each other. On the other side preserved for the princes and princess, you write your name on a piece of jade. The person would pick out a random jade and challenge the person whose name is on the jade."

Fen Yu gave a detailed explanations to Yin Yun. There rest was excited right now. They have always wanted to see how strong their Mistress was. If she were to challenge someone, they would be able to then see.

"Does Mistress want to fight?"

Fu Ling asked with worry. Although Fu Ling wants to see Yin Yun's strength, she was also worried for Yin Yun. During a fight, you can injure the other as long as you don't kill them.

"Yes."

"Does Mistress want to do it now, if Mistress wants to, nubi can go write down your name for you."
Ba Zi offered.

Yin Yun was happy with their concerns and all. She shakes her head.

"There's no need, I don't want to fight right now. Have you guys fought a match yet?"

Yin Yun was curious whether they have fought.

"All of us have fought."
Ying Ling spoke up this time.

"Did all of you win?"
This is what Yin Yun wanted to know the most.

One by one, they told her how many times they have battled, their wins and loses. Fu Ling had 4 matches. 3 wins and 1 lose. Ba Zi had 2 matches, both was a win. Yin Ling had 6 matches, 4 wins and 2 loses. Yes Mei also had 6 matches, 5 wins and 1 lose. Fen Yu fought 4 times and won all four. Jing Bu fought 3 and won 2 times.

"I have an assignment for you guys."

"Yes!" All answered.

"In two days time, I want all of you to at least have 20 wins."

"Eh!?" All of them were shocked

"Yes or no?" Yin Yun spoke again.

"Yes!" They accepted the assignment. Yin Yun smiled. She knew experience could hone them. In the future, they will be much stronger than the others!

All of the, have gone to write down their names, leaving Yin Yun alone.

Yin Yun walked towards the other stage. The 3rd prince, Yin Ye, seeing Yin Yun coming, was looking at Yin Yun amused. No one was fighting right now. Yin Yun walked over to the stand. The examiner, seeing Yin Yun coming saluted her.

"Does Ninth Princess want a jade piece?"

"Yes."
The examiner turned to take a jade piece off the wall and turned around again and gave Yin Yun the jade.  Yin Yun wrote her name and took it to the other examiner. The 2nd examiner held out a box towards Yin Yun. knowing what to do, Yin Yun reached in and pulled out a jade piece. She did not even took a glance at it and gave it to the examiner. The 2nd examiner held the jade towards the referee. The referee sees it and announced the match.

"9th Prince Yin Fu and 9th Princess Yin Yun!"