Chapter 14

Yin Yun couldn't get any results after 2 hours. Then it suddenly hit her.

Yin Yun got up and opened the doors. She entered the main hall and saw some maids dusting. They saluted as Yin Yun passed them and went to the courtyard. She finds Fu Ling mediating, Ba Zi and Ying Mei fighting each other with a wooden sword, Fen Yu and Jing Bu were also fighting with each other. However, Ye Ling was just silently reading a scroll.

Seeing Yin Yun come, all of them stopped in the middle of what they were doing and saluted Yin Yun.

"Has Mistress gained any insight?" Ying Mei asked sweetly.

Yin Yun didn't reply and looked at everyone. She could feel that everyone beside Fu Ling was going to breakthrough soon.

"All of you, please leave the courtyard. I need to do something." Yin Yun really doesn't want to chase them away but she hopes they will understand.

All of them left with curious expressions but they didn't inquire. They also ordered for everyone to not go to the courtyard.

Yin Yun sat down on the grass and began mediating. Yin Yun wanted to test something. Since it was called the "Magnificent Moon Sun" then could it be that you have to practice outside?

Soon enough, Yin Yun was sucking in energy but these weren't qi but the Sun's energy. So it was right! Absorbing the Sun and Moon energies to cultivate.

Yin Yun's body was glowing again right now. It was a lighter shade of red this time probably because of the Sun's energy mixed in with her own internal qi. Yin Yun could feel her Cultivation level rising slowly until it reached the peak of the early stage of the Combat Soul!

Yin Yun was of course very happy right now. She has already comprehended more than 80% of the "Magnificent Moon Sun" Yin Yun thinks that this is enough to start practicing the skills now.

In the blink of an eye, 1 month has already passed. Yin Yun is now at the Peak stage of the Combat Soul, but she kept this a secret for now. She cultivated under the sun in the afternoon when the sun is scorching and at midnight when the moon appears and the temperature is very cool.

Yin Yun's body seemed to have also made changes which makes her look even more charming. Her skin became more smoother and softer. Her body was much more shaped now and her eyes was always looked calm.

She had reached the 4th level of the "Heart Sutra" technique. Her heart is much more stable and unwavering.

Lastly, during this one month, she had also managed to form 7 new Spirit Marks, totally 8 now. She has the strength of 40,000 jin. Yin Yun was pretty sure that no one at her level could defeat her when using physical strength.

Getting up from the grass and dusting the some grass off her clothes, she walked towards the main hall. Going in to her chamber, she changed into a spotless white robe with blue linings at the edge.

Yin Yun went to the training ground. Fu Ling, Ba Zi, Ye Ling, Ying Mei, Jing Bu, and Fen Yu have been practicing here instead now.

Yin Yun entered. Everyone present, saluted her except for some prince and princess which are the 8th, 9th, and 10th prince with the 4th prince as the lead. The princesses were 6th, 8th, and 2nd princess.

Yin Mei was especially looking at her with vicious eyes completely forgetting to keep the virtuous and gentle image of hers.

Yin Yun ignored everyone and didn't glance at them a second time and proceeded towards her people.

These six servants, seeing Yin Yun come to them, saluted her.

"Greetings to Mistress!"

"Rise."

"Thanking Mistress!"

Yin Yun was now greatly surprised. Everyone, beside Fu Ling, has broken through to the 9th rank. And Fu Ling has reached the peak of the 9th rank. Yin Yun could see that she would in a few weeks she would breakthrough.

"Good! You guys are my people indeed!"

Hearing Yin Yun praise them, they became proud and excited.

Yin Yun looked up at the stage and saw two men's fighting. At another stage which was grander and wider, meant for royal members, held one man and one woman.

These two were 8th prince, Yin Xin, and 6th princess, Yin Fei. Both were fighting with their whole might. Although Yin Fei was born earlier than Yin Xin, Yin Xin was good at cultivating and despite the gap in their age, there was no gap in their cultivation levels. Both were at the middle stage of the Combat Soul.