Chapter 46

When Yin Yun woke up, she found herself, lying on the ground, in a peculiar world.

She found herself in a vast plain. The grasses are lush and the air rich with qi, it seems to be at least 10x denser than the world she transmigrated to. She no longer felt the need to drink anymore either.

And because of the rich qi, Yin Yun could feel the Spirit Marks generating even faster as well. It could be estimated that Yin Yun would now form at least 20 or more Spirit Marks a day. One can just imagine how envious one could get if they found out that even without training, Yin Yun's cultivation would still increase by the day.

Getting up, Yin Yun looks around. Not far from where Yin Yun was standing, a river can be seen. She goes to the river and stared intently at the flowing water. The qi that the river gave off was so dense that it formed a light misty veil.

The width of the river was approximately 5 meters and for the length, no matter how much Yin Yun looks, she couldn't find where the river began and ends.

Yin Yun decides to follow along the bank of the river in hopes of finding a town or city as where there is a river, there must be a civilization nearby.

Only later on, she learns that there is no end to this river and the world she's in right now is her own space.

But for now, Yin Yun kept on walking. Minutes pass, slowly turning into hours but still no sight of a town, much less a village. Luckily for her, the weather was not hot and the dense qi was keeping her cool, otherwise, with all the walking she had done without keeping herself hydrated, she would have fainted again.

Yin Yun continues to walk for another hour until she then felt the need to drink. She looks at the river, the flowing water compelling her to drink. She kneels down, cupping her hand, and scoop the water up. Drinking it, even though it was only like one or two sips, her throat no longer thirst.

Huh? What's going on?

A few seconds after drinking the water, Yin Yun felt dizzy, her vision blurred and then she fainted again.(A:😁)

Yin Yun's thoughts just before she fainted: Damn, was it poisoned?

-Jengyi Cloud Palace
Yin Yun's chamber

Fu Ling changed Yin Yun's clothing as it was soaked in sweat, she also wiped Yin Yun's body so that she won't feel all sticky and uncomfortable when she wakes up.

It's been a while since Fu Ling brought Yin Yun in to freshen up but Yin Yun still has not awoken. If it was just fainting from lack of hydration then she should have woken up already.

(A: It's only been 3 minutes but since Fu Ling's so worried, she felt it was taking too long for Yin Yun to wake up.)

Fu Ling watched Yin Yun worriedly, after another minute has passed, Yin Yun's eyes fluttered open.

"Mistress, you're finally awake!"

Finally? Oh right, I fainted then woke up but only to faint again so after.

Yin Yun looks at the ceiling and seeing that she was still in the cultivation world, she heaved a relief. I'm back here again, what was that place then?

Yin Yun looks at the calm smiley face on Fu Ling. "How long- no, what happened?

"Replying to Mistress, Mistress seemed to have fainted and so the Black Panthers carried you back here."

"Ah, right." When Yin Yun remembered how she had been piggy backed and then suddenly release, a bitter expression appears on her face.  "How long was I out for?"

"It has only been a few minutes."

"What?!" Yin Yun gets up when she heard what Fu Ling said.

Fu Ling was surprised by her mistress's sudden outburst. "Mistress, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'll like to be alone please."

"Okay, have a good rest." Although Fu Ling was worry about her mistress, she didn't say anything further and left.

Yin Yun: Could it be that I fainted from lack of hydration so I dreamt about drinking water?

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, Yin Yun laid back down to rest, covering herself with a blanket, making herself cozy.

A few seconds later, Yin Yun got up as fast as she can and threw the blanket aside as she sat in meditation.

Just when she was about to fall asleep, she noticed something wrong. No Spirit Marks were forming at all! Yin Yun worry that something happened to her, therefore, she's checking for anything different.

And surely enough, something was different, very different in fact that left Yin Yun devastated.

Eh?! There's barely any traces of internal qi inside her and her cultivation level... seems to be at the Foundation Realm....Martial Beginner, 1st rank.

This is absurd, too absurd...

And with that, Yin Yun fainted.

________________
Ok, so I'm kind of feeling motivated these day to update so the day I'm most likely to update will be on Fridays.

Thanks for all the views and votes guys, it got me ranked 16 in fantasy😘😅