Chapter 24

(What Yin Yun is wearing)

Yin Yun opened her eyes and sat up. There was no injuries on her and her clothes had been changed to a new and clean clothing.

Yin Yun looked at her surroundings and saw that she was back at the palace, in her chamber. That's weird, I remembered fighting those two disciples and then my vision went white. But how did I get here?

Yin Yun got up and opened the doors. She went into the main hall and saw Fu Ling and the others practicing.

They saw Yin Yun and came to greet her.

"Mistress," They all saluted her.

"What happened to me? How did I get here?" Yin Yun asks.

"Mistress, you were saved by the Black Panthers." Ba Zi offered up an answer.

"Black Panther?" Yin Yun was confused now.

"The Black Panthers is a group that has four mans. Their names are unknown and no one has ever seen their faces except for the Emperor. All of them are at the late Combat King realm!" Ye Ling had on a dreamy face right now.

"They are all in their twenties!" Ying Mei also spoke.

Yin Yun was surprised. They're in their twenties but already at the late stages of Combat King. Yin Yun saw that all the girls were blushing, even Fu Ling was smiling, while Fen Yu and Jing Bu's face were in admiration.

"What else?" Yin Yun's voice snapped them out of their day dream. They all each took turns answering Yin Yun.

The Emperor was worried about Yin Yun's safety so he had the Black Panthers guard her in secret. Elder Du was about to attack Yin Yun, so the Black Panthers appeared and saved Yin Yun.

So the white light was caused by them?

Yin Yun ordered for everyone to not disturb her as she cultivates in her room unless it's very urgent.

Yin Yun sat on her bed and took in energies. The energies were more well behaved this time, letting Yin Yun easily take them into her Dantian. It was as if there was an endless amount of energy for Yin Yun to take in.

People with higher cultivation level can take in a lot of energy but would soon be tired. When people fight, they use up energy so they have to take in energy while also fighting at the same time.

Yin Yun stopped taking in energy but the energies continued to flow into her body and into her Dantian. Yin Yun was confused but she could feel Spirit Marks forming by itself. Probably due to the energies. Yin Yun thought.

Yin Yun got up and went to the courtyard. The energies was still flowing into her body and Spirit Marks were forming at a very fast pace.

"All of you come with me to see the Emperor." Yin Yun called for Fu Ling and the others to come with her. The six followed behind her in two rows. As Yin Yun was walking, she found that she had already formed a Spirit Mark and she was still forming another one even though she's not doing it, her body is.

By the time Yin Yun got to the Imperial Study, she had already formed 2 more, totaling 14 Spirit Marks.

The eunuch announced her arrival.

"Ninth Princess is here!"

"Let her in!" From inside came a Yin Xing Tan's voice.

Yin Yun walked in and saluted while Fu Ling and company kneeled.

"Yun'er, come up here." Yin Xing Tan beckoned for Yin Yun. Yin Yun came up to his side. Yin Xing Tan took her hand and patted it.

"Yun'er, just the other day, the court was discussing about the matter of the crown princess position belonging to you. The position has been empty for many years. Some officials sided with you to give you the crown princess position but you were suddenly poisoned so the matter was postponed. But now, a major of court officials feels that your suitable to be a crown princess after hearing that you can even beat a late Combat Soul with just your Early Heavenly Core cultivation. I want to know your opinion, do you want to be crown princess?"

Yin Yun was surprised at Yin Xing Tan's words. Smiling Yin Yun nodded.

"Good! Gong Zi, I now decree that Ninth Princess Yin Yun is now Crown Princess. Everyone must show respect to her."

"Yes." Gong Zi had on a smile.

The Emperor now just notice Fu Ling and company kneeling and found out about their cultivation.

"Yun'er, your servants are talented indeed."

"Father, I brought them here today for you." Yin Xing Tan knew what Yin Yun meant and asked for each servants name.

"Gong Zi, Fu Ling will be promoted as a 3rd ranked female official. Ba Zi, Ying Mei, and Ye Ling will be promoted as 4th ranked female officials. Fan Yu and Jing Bu will be granted the Reborn Flesh pill and be promoted as a 2nd rank eunuch. They are also to be rewarded each 1,000 gold taels."

"Yes." Gong Zi saluted and left the room to get the decree for Yin Yun and servants.

"Hurry and thank father." Yin Yun reminded Fu Ling and the others.

"Thanking the Emperor for being benevolent." They all kowtowed all the floor.

At this time, Yin Yun feels the 15th Spirit Mark almost about to be completed in a few seconds.