Chapter 34

In the court, all the ministers were gathered and two young mens were at the focus of attention.

Seeing these two made Yin Xing Tan frown. "For what reasons has the Azure Jade Sect sent their two disciples for?"

"We came here to request for the Abyss Ink Plant. We'll give you a very satisfying price in return." Cao Han bowed before the emperor. These two mens are exactly the two from before, the ones that bumped into Yin Yun on their way to the palace.

When the Abyss Ink Plant was mentioned, the higher ranked ministers are shocked while the lower ranked ones are confused. The Abyss Ink Plant can resurrect someone from the dead. It's effect however is only effective to cultivators below the Elementary Saint realm. Not only does it save them from Death's door, it can also help them breakthrough a bottleneck.

Hearing that they are requesting for the Abyss Ink Plant darkened Yin Xing Tan's face. He is unwilling to give it to the Azure Jade Sect but because it's one of the two great sects, he can't just say no.

"Who is it for?"

This time, the handsome man, Senior Jiang, spoke up. "Your Majesty, Elder Zhong was wounded by a Papillon Butterfly at the late stages of Combat Emperor. His life is hanging on a thread now, the Azure Jade Sect requests for the Abyss Ink Plant to save Elder Zhong's life."

The emperor was conflicted now. He doesn't want to offend the Azure Jade Sect but he also doesn't want to give away the Abyss Ink Plant.

Meanwhile Yin Yun was walking back to her manor when she saw a group of 6 youths in familiar outfits with a red moon in the chest and there was a elder in front. Yin Yun immediately recognized the elder, it was that Elder Du from the Crescent Moon Sect. Yin Yun activated the Hidden Shadow as she turned and started picking up hairpins at a shop. The group passed her as they talked. Yin Yun was able to hear their conversations.

"I can't help but get nervous at the thought of seeing the Emperor."

"This is so embarrassing... we're asking for the Rebirth Flesh pills from the Emperor!"

"But we have no choice as Fu Dan and the others are now like eunuchs."

Before the conversation could develop further, Elder Du interrupted them, "Don't ever talk about the that event in front of me!" With this shout, the disciples fell into silence. They were the unlucky ones to be selected to accompany Elder Du to the palace to ask for the Rebirth Flesh pills. In their hearts, they all blamed Elder Du for shamelessly trying to steal from a girl.

Yin Yun knew where they are going and what their purpose was for. They are going to the palace to request for the Rebirth Flesh pills for the disciples that were castrated by Yin Yun that day. Yin Yun jumped up to a roof and started to run towards the palace. She hurriedly entered through the palace gates and went straight to her chamber.

When the group arrived at the palace gates, they were immediately blocked by the guards. The guards has received news that a group of people from the Crescent Moon Sect are coming to the palace and are to allow them through the gate. However, their princess told them a few moments ago that some people are impersonating the Crescent Moon Sect people and that they need to search them first before letting them through.

The guards were confused at first but they didn't get to say anything because Yin Yun was already far away from them.

Seeing a group of people in the Crescent Moon Sect's outfit, they blocked their way. The guards were worried that the this group was really people from the Crescent Moon Sect and that they may offend them by accusing them as impersonators. But if the group really was impersonators then they'll be in big trouble. To search or to not search, they'll still be in trouble.