Chapter 16

Yin Fu glanced at Yin Yun. His gaze was full of disdain and arrogance. Yin Fu and Yin Yun jumped up to the stage at this point.

Everyone, from the other stage, and the servants stopped fighting and focused on this battle. Fu Ling, Ba Zi, Ying Mei, Ye Ling, Jing Bu, and Fen Yu also looked towards this too. They are finally able to witness their Mistress's strength. However, at this moment, the other servants or guards were betting on this battle.

'Prince Yin Fu will definitely win!'

'Right! That Ninth Princess is just a good for nothing for can she win?'

'1 to 10 for 9th Prince and 9th Princess!'

Fu Ling and the others voted on Yin Yun but this earned discrimination from the others. All of them voted on Yin Fu.

"Are both contestants ready?"
The referee is now starting the battle.

"Yes."
Yin Fu and Yin Yun both answered at the same time.

Yin Fu attacked first. He ran towards Yin Yun and threw a punch towards her, Yin Yun also threw a punch. Yin Fu is laughing so hard right now in his mind. 'What an idiot! With this punch, I'm going to break your wrist!' The two fists were about to collide soon.

Bang!

Someone flew backwards because of the force. Everyone was shocked right now, the one who was injured was Yin Fu! Yin Yun was standing still. Her punch had the force of 40,000 Jin. Completing with physical strength, Yin Yun could fight evenly with a late Combat Soul cultivator with cultivation at the middle stage of the Heavenly Core realm. Whereas, Yin Fu was only a middle Combat Soul cultivator with the force of 35,000 Jin. It was only natural that Yin Fu flew backward.

Yin Fu was 8 meters away from Yin Yun right now. He was lying on the floor and his wrist broken. Some of his bones were pushed out a bit and blood kept on flowing. Everyone's jaw was wide open now. Fu Ling and the others cheered loudly and were excited.

'What happened?'

"How could a early peak stage Heavenly Core cultivator force back a middle stage Combat Soul?'

"She even broke his wrist!"

"Was Ninth Princess hiding all her strength this time?"

There was murmurs going around now. Yin Yun looked towards Yin Fu.

"Can you stand?" There was mockery in her voice.

Yin Fu felt so embarrassed and humiliated. He tried to get up but he couldn't even sit up! Yin Yun also punctured his meridian points so he wouldn't be able to move. Of course, no one besides her knows of this.

"Ninth Prince, do you surrender?"
The referee asked.

Clenching his teeth, Yin Fu tried to speak.

"I..a...admit.." Yin Fu was tripping to catch his breath. Although he spoke so quietly, the referee was able to hear it.

"9th Prince Yin Fu lose, 9th Princess Yin Yun wins!"
He announced.

The crowd was in an uproar now. Everyone who betted on Yin Fu lost their money. Fu Ling and the others earned hundreds of copper coin as the bet was 1 to 10 with their mistress being ten.

Yin Yun walked down. She was disappointed, Yin Yun wanted to experience real fighting so she can form Dragon Marks, however, Yin Fu was too weak.

Yin Yun walked towards the examiner.

"Does Ninth Princess want to fight again?"
The 2nd examiner was more respectful to Yin Yun this time.

"Yes."
Yin Yun reached in the box and graded a jade piece and give it to him.

The 2nd examiner showed it to the referee. The referee announced.

"2nd Princess Yin Mei and 9th Princess Yin Yun!"

Yin Yun was surprised. Although she got Yin Mei in trouble, her heart wasn't satisfied and wanted to get revenge on Yin Mei physically for her servants. Also, Yin Mei is at the Late stage of the Combat Soul realm. Just perfect.