Chapter 19-20

Chapter 19

Yin Yun did not hesitate and immediately bit her index finger to draw blood. She placed her finger above the page and let one drop of blood fall.

The moment the blood touched the page, it started to glow. The blood was gone, absorbed by the paper. Yin Yun head started to ache. Informations about unfamiliar skills from the 'Empress's Regime' was poured into her head.

After 3-4 hours, it stopped. Yin Yun smiled. One page already has this much benefit, I wonder what will be on the next page?

Yin Yun closed her eyes and started to digest all the informations that was given to her by the 'Empress's Regime'. As time passes, Yin Yun's face showed more and more joy and excitement.

Opening her eyes, Yin Yun got up and stretched. She then went out and saw Fu Ling and company either mediating or practicing. Yin Yun walked pass them to the gate. Fu Ling and company seeing their Mistress going somewhere could not help but inquire.

"Mistress, where are you going?"

"Don't follow me, just stay here." Yin Yun didn't stop walking and continued at a constant pace.

"But w-" Ying Mei tried to say something but before she could finish, Yin Yun interrupted her.

"Don't worry, I'll be back soon." Yin Yun didn't wait for them to talk again so she picked up her skirt and ran.

Yin Yun stopped running until she was sure that she was out of their sight. She continued to walk until she was in front of the imperial study. It was in the afternoon now. Yin Yun went up the steps.

An eunuch, seeing Yin Yun saluted and announced her arrival to the imperial. The Emperor was inside, his desk was filled with petitions from officials. The hand that was almost about to stamp another petition stopped when he heard the eunuch call out.

"Her highness, the Ninth Princess, has arrived!"

"Quickly let her in." The Emperor commanded.

Yin Yun walked in to the room and saw Yin Xing Tan. She smiled and walked towards her 'father'.

"Why have you come here for?"

"Yin'er has a request to ask of father." Yin Yun acted cute and spoiled in front of Yin Xing Tan.

"What is it?"

"I need some money." Yin Yun's face redden a bit.

"What for?" The Emperor inquired with interest.

"I want to go out of the palace." Yin Yun pouted her lips.

"I'll have guards protect you." The Emperor was worried for Yin Yun. What if she encounters danger?

"No need!" Yin Yun hurriedly refused.

"Yin'er, it's dangerous outside of the palace. How can you protect yourself?"

"Father~~" Yin Yun continued to pout and whine in front of Yin Xing Tan. Her efforts didn't go to waste! Yin Xing Tan finally gave in and ordered for Gong Zi to bring banknotes. Yin Yun held the banknotes and tucked it into her pouch, she didn't even look at how much there were. However, Yin Xing Tan was worried Yin Yun would be robbed so he gifted Yin Yun a storage ring which was a high-grade one. Inside of the ring was about the size of her own chamber.

Yin Yun dropped her blood on it to form a spiritual connection with it. The banknotes were now in the ring.

"Father, thank you, your the best!" Yin Yun gave him two thumbs up but Yin Xing Tan didn't know what it meant but he didn't ask.