Chapter 37

(Yin Yun's clothing)

All eyes flew towards Yin Yun as she walked in through the doors. Each step she took is silent and full of confidence. As she walks, her body naturally released a somewhat suffocating aura.

Seeing her so composed made the ministers proud and hopeful. A crown princess should exactly have this time of composure and Yin Yun definitely surpassed the normal composure of a crown princess. However...her aura is a bit...

Seeing the looks on the ministers faces made Yin Xing Tan proud and nobody noticed how a sharp glint flashed in his eyes when he glanced as Yin Yun.

Cao Han and his Senior Jiang are shocked by this girl's appearance. It was that girl who accused Senior Jiang as a molester. Seeing her here made Cao Han's jaw drop wide open.

The disciples behind Elder Du who has never met Yin Yun before, fell in love with Yun Yun's beauty. Some even got bedazzled.

It took Elder Du a while before finally recognizing her as that girl from the auction house. Elder Du's face became pale from realization. Since the girl is wearing high quality clothing, and is freely talking before the emperor made Elder Du come to one conclusion. That girl is the daughter of the emperor but which one? It has to be a princess with a high position in the palace since not every princess is daring enough to speak freely in front of the emperor.

Thinking about what will happen to him if that girl exposed him made Elder Du's whole body sweat.

"Yan'er, why have you come here for?" Yin Xing Tan's warm and gentle voice was heard by everyone in the room.

"Father, I had some matter regarding our city's decreasing resources, so I have come up with a plan that may help our city prosper."

The Right Minister Yan haughty replied, "Your highness is really caring for our citizens but this matter will have to be discussed another time. We have important guests here today."

Minister Yan could never forget that day when Yin Yun embarrassed his son. Strangely, after that day, Yan Chen kept daydreaming and drooling like a fool in love. Minister Yan blames Yin Yun entirely for that.

"I came here in hopes of being able to assist all of you to help resolve our city's conflicts, I never expected to meet guests here." Yin Yun only glanced at Elder Du and his group before shifting her gaze over to Cao Han and his Senior Jiang.

Seeing that Yin Yun is looking at them, Cao Han immediately straighten his back and bowed lightly at Yin Yun.

"Greetings to your highness. I'm Cao Han and this is my Senior Jiang." Cao Han is really curious about this girl's identity now. Seeing how she didn't have to greet the ministers and how even Minister Yan had to call her 'Your highness' made Cao Han all the more curious.

Senior Jiang bowed his head at Yin Yun.

Elder Du, being ignored by Yin Yun made him feel 100% positive that this girl is really the girl from the auction.

"Greetings to your highness. I'm Elder Du from the Crescent Moon Sect and these people are disciples from the sect." Hearing Elder Du's words made the ministers look away in disdain. There was really no reason for Elder Du to mention his sect and his position at all.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm the Crown Princess, Yin Yun. Elder Du, by Du do you mean that you're Imperial Concubine Du's brother?" Yin Yun's question made some ministers stunned. How could a crown princess not even know that Imperial Concubine Du's brother is Elder Du from the Crescent Moon Sect? We must get the imperial tutor to teach the crown princess!

Only Yin Xing Tan knew what Yin Yun is trying to do. It wasn't that she didn't know, she simply wanted to kill two birds with one stone. If Elder Du gets punished for harming the continent's Crown Princess, he'll be heavily punished and Concubine Du would be blamed for not guiding her brother well so she'll also be punished. However, her punishment will be light as she's pregnant with the Imperial bloodline.

Every time when Elder Du hears the fact that his sister is the emperor's imperial concubine always made him proud. But right now he was actually scared. "That's right, I'm Imperial Concubine Du's brother."

Cao Han and his Senior Jiang's jaw are wide open from shock now. This girl who turned Senior Jiang into a molester is actually the Crown Princess!

Elder Du is in a completely different shock right now. Knowing now that this girl from the auction house is the Crown Princess made Elder Du almost lose his soul.

"Elder Du, why is it that you're so polite now?"

Hearing this made Elder Du sweat. "What does your highness mean by that?"

All the ministers are all interested in this matter now.

"Yun'er, you and Elder Du have met before?" As a father, how could he not help his precious daughter take revenge?

"Yes, we met at the auction house where me and-" Yin Yun was suddenly interrupted by the sound of Elder Du falling down to his knee.