Chapter 22

When the disciples and Du Feng saw Yin Yun's beauty, they were all enchanted. Elder Du had a stronger mentality than the rest so he recovered first and glared at the disciples behind him but nudged two men who were his disciples. All of them had recovered now and were embarrassed with themselves.

"Elder Du, I hope that you won't regret what happened today."

Seeing the mockery in Yin Yun's eyes, Du Feng became more enraged.

"Hmph! What can I regret, you're only an early Heavenly Core practitioner!" That's right, how dare she look at me like that! Du Feng was now mocking Yin Yun.

Yin Yun ignored Du Feng and looked towards the disciples behind him. 2 were at the early stages of Combat King and 1 was at the middle stage of Combat Soul while the other 5 were at the early stages. Yin Yun could calculate that she can seriously injure some of them if she were to fight against all of them at the same time as long as Elder Du doesn't interfere. Elder Du had been cultivations for 5 decades and is at the peak of the middle stages of Combat Emperor. Yin Yun was no match for him.

"Elder Du, how about this, I will fight with the men's behind you 1 on 1 and if I can beat all of them, you let me go." Yin Yun was also looking towards a fight.

"But if you're beaten, then not only do you gave up the cauldron, you also have to accompany my disciples for life!" Elder Du knows how the disciples felt when they saw Yin Yun especially his two disciples

"Sure." Although Yin Yun relied bluntly, Elder Du was shocked and ticked off by Yin Yun's confidence.

"Lu Ru will fight you first." Li Ru was the weakest of all, he had just broken through to the early stages of the Combat Soul a few weeks ago so his foundation wasn't really stable yet. But he believes that this is enough to take care of Yin Yun.

"Miss, you should just give up." A man who looks like he's in his twenties walked up and strikes up a conservation with Yin Yin first. He was very dreamy about Yin Yun and felt that he couldn't possibly harm such a beauty.

"I'm fine." Yin Yun didn't wait for Li Ru to talk again and just flew straight towards him. Li Ru was taken off guard and immediately pulled out his sword to protect himself. His sword was a low grade weapon.

Yin Yun didn't punch towards Li Ru but went around him so she's at his back and kicked with all her might. Li Ru didn't think Yin Yun would try to attack him from behind but before he could turn around to block whatever Yin Yun's attack is, he felt an intense pain between his legs. Li Ru felt to the ground and clutched his crotch pitifully.

The other disciples felt their own crotch twitch and some even covered their crotch. Seeing the strength from the kick just now, they believe that Li Ru's lineage was done for. They couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

Elder Du was very shocked at what happened and felt pity for Li Ru. Li Ru was only 38 years old with an stable life ahead of him and he hasn't married yet but his lineage has already ended before he could marry. He could eat the Reborn Flesh pill to regain it but the Emperor has already given an decree that the pill was only to be created by the alchemists in the palace and only a few imperial alchemist know the recipe.

"How dare you harm a disciple from the Crescent Moon Sect!" Elder Du was enraged now, he felt that the girl in front of him was ignoring his sect.

"Oh? Elder Du, you should know best that people could get injured in a fight." Yin Yun fearlessly looked at Elder Du with a calm face.

"You- humph!" Elder Du stopped arguing and Li Ru floated up from the ground towards him. Li Ru was still clutching his crotch and whimpering in pain until Elder Du stopped the pain for him. Li Ru was putted down on the ground and stood up and bowed to Elder Du to show his gratitude and also asked for forgiveness.

"Li Wei, you go up this time."

"Yes." A man aged 39 walked up. His cultivation level made him look like he was in his twenties. Li Wei looked at Yin Yun with hatred because his brother was just dismembered by her. Li Wei attacked first. He unsheathed his sword(low grade) and slashed towards Yin Yun first. Yin Yun dodged to the side and kicked Li Wei's back with her shin. Li Wei fell towards the ground.

Yin Yun's physical strength was really strong. Before Li Wei could get up, Yin Yun kicked him at the sides of his stomach which sent Li Wei rolling and stopped on his back. Yin Yun flew towards Li Wei and smiled before raising her leg and stepped down on Li Wei's crotch with all her strength causing Li Wei to groan out in pain.

The process was repeated with Elder Du yelling at Yin Yun and Yin Yun replying back with reasons shutting up Elder Du. Li Wei's body floated like Li Ru towards Elder Du and Elder Du stopped the pain for him. Elder Su sent another person up.

This man was stronger but his outcome was the same as the previous two, he was dismembered. Yin Yun had beaten 6 mens that Elder Du sent up. Only his two disciples were the last. Now, Elder Du knew that Yin Yun was strong and may be able to even fight equally with one of his disciples. Up until now, he saw that Yin Yun had not even shred a sweat and could even feel that she was getting stronger instead.

This was true as Yin Yun has formed 3 Spirit Marks from all the fighting. Yin Yun now has a total of 11 Spirit Marks, her strength now carries 55,000 Jin.

"Fu Dan, Gu Rong! Both of you fight her!"

"Yes!"

Both men who looks 16-18 years old flew towards Yin Yun with their swords(middle grade weapons) in their hands that was taken out of their storage rings. Since they were disciples of Elder Du, they have resources and benefits that other disciples don't. These two have been at the early stages of Combat King for 2 years already.

Yin Yun now pulls out Han Yue and blocks the attacks. The sword boosted Yin Yun's strength even more allowing her to fight equally with the two. Yin Yun could feel that she was slowly forming a Spirit Mark and had to hold on until it's formed. Only then will she be able to have the upper hand even if it's only a little differences.

Elder Du also felt that Yin Yun was getting stronger again as time passes! Standing up, he flew towards Yin Yun and attacked her when Yin Yun's back was facing him.