Chapter 39

"Your Highness, it's the maid we put by his majesty's side." Zi Fu, Concubine Du's personal maid, reported.

"Bring her in."

"Yes."

Zi Fu soon came back with the maid behind her. When the maid saw Concubine Du, she kneeled and immediately reported what has occurred in the court.

Concubine Du's face paled when she heard about her older brother. She immediately got up and walked right towards the court. But because she's currently 7 months pregnant, she couldn't walk fast and had to walk at a normal speed.

In the court, the only word to describe this is chaotic. The ministers had been grouped into two and are shouting back and forth.

Cao Han and his Senior Jiang just stood quietly to the side as they observe the play in front of them. As time passes, Cao Han starts to get more and more anxious. He was worried that he might not make it in time to save his uncle.

Yin Yun also quietly stood with Elder Du kneeling besides her.

All of this, to the emperor, was just giving him time to think about the matter regarding the Abyss Ink Plant.

With regards to the value, the Abyss Ink Plant was much more important that the Fire Tulip. It can save a person's life as long as their cultivation is below the Elementary Saint realm. In the other hand, the Fire Tulip will increase your power in the Fire element and any fire below the indigo rank will be ineffective towards you. You'll be immune to them.

Yin Yun's ears started to hurt from all those shouting.

Cao Han couldn't waste anymore time, "Your majesty!"

Over the chaotic noise, everyone was able to hear Cao Han's voice. Cao Han was also surprised and pleased by how well he had just projected his voice just now.

Everyone quieted down and their eyes flew towards Cao Han's figure as they waited for him to speak.

"Your majesty, this disciple and my senior came here to request the Abyss Ink Plant from you and in return we'll give you the Fire Tulip. Elder Zhong's life is in great danger right now. Please make your choice.

When Yin Yun saw that her father had a complicated face, she felt an urge to help him. Yin Yun went through the former Yin Yun's memory to find informations regarding Abyss Ink Plant and Fire Tulip.

"Your majesty, have you made a decision?" Anxious, Cao Han urged the emperor again.

Curious as to how Cao Han had enough courage to urge the emperor, Yin Yun sweep her conscious to see his cultivation.

Of course, Cao Han could feel that someone was checking him but he didn't bother to find out who. His uncle's life is hanging on by a thread, what could be more important than that?

"Father, I have a suggestion." Yin Yun broke the tense silence.

Hearing that his daughter could help him somehow made him relief. "What is it?"

Giving a dazzling smile, Yin Yun turned towards the two disciples from the Azure Jade Sect.

"We'll give you the Abyss Ink Plant."

Shocked appeared on everyone's face.

"Yun'er, what are you saying?" The most shocked was the emperor.

Yin Yun turned her head to give a reassuring smile and then turned back towards the two disciples.

"Does your highness really mean it?" As if Cao Han just tasted honey, his originally anxious face had a huge smile plastered on.

Yin Yun nodded and then said, "In return, we want both the Fire Tulip and the Coughing Thousand-Leaf."

______
Genius Ninth Princess has reached 100k. So excited and happy, thanks to all for voting and following!😊😊

Anyone wants to do a discord? Where u guys as the readers request for something to happen in Genius Ninth Princess and I'll make it happen.😁😁