Chapter 17

The girls were now on the arena. Yin Mei glared at Yin Yun as if she wanted to eat her flesh and drink her blood. 'It's because of her! My reputation! My image! It was all ruined my her! Father now disdains me all because of her!' Yin Mei chest was rising up and down.

Yin Yun gazed at Yin Mei. Their was murderous intent in her eyes. Seeing her cold and murderous eyes, Yin Mei felt goosebumps all over her body.

"Are both contestants ready?"

"Yes."

Yin Mei didn't wait but just charged straight at Yin Yun.

"Flashing Star!" Yin Mei's fist was aimed straight at Yin Yun. Her fist was covered in a faint yellow glow.

Seeing this attack, Yin Yun also send out a fist.

"Red Sun Fist!" Yin Yun has mastered all of the skills in the 'Magnificent Moon Sun' technique to the peak level. Yin Yun's fist was faster than Yin Mei. As both fist was about to collide, Yin Yun suddenly opened her fist. Her palm was covered with red light. Yin Mei's fist collided with Yin Yun's. Yin Mei's fist was in Yin Yun's outstretched palm. Before Yin Mei could think, Yin Yun clenched her fist in her palm. The red light from Yin Yun's palm seems to be stretching onto Yin Mei's fist, overpowering the yellow glow, and continued to grow. Yin Mei's right arm was covered in a red light and she couldn't move it at all. It was as if her arms became frozen in place, however, the red light continued to grow, almost reaching her neck.

Yin Mei raised her foot and kicked towards Yin Yun's arm. Seeing the foot coming towards her, Yin Yun let go of Yin Mei's fist and flew backward just in time for the leg to hit the air. The red light also left Yin Mei's fist and arm.

Yin Mei suddenly crouched and held her right arm. It felt as if her bones were being crushed and her skin, on her arm, was becoming redder and then purplish. The pain was unbearable to Yin Mei.

Although Yin Yun was standing still and looking fine, inside, she wasn't. Her palm suffered from the blow of Yin Mei's punch. The shock has numbed her arms right now.

Yin Mei withstand the pain in her right arm and stood up glaring at Yin Yun even more viciously.

On her other arm, blue lights were swirling around her arm, from her shoulder to the tip of her finger. Yin Mei lifted her arm up to the side. Strong wind were forming on the stage. The wind made both girls' clothing flutter. The wing was becoming stronger and stronger that it would sometimes rip Yin Yun's clothes a bit while Yin Mei was untouched.

"Moon Wall!"
A transparent faint blue barrier started forming around Yin Yun, protecting her from the winds.

Seeing that her attack was no longer working, Yin Mei stopped.

"Ice Hammer!"
Yin Mei created a big hammer made out of ice above Yin Yun. The hammer mashed down on the barrier. Yin Yun who was in the barrier, could hear the loud sound it was making each time it mashed down, hurting her eardrums, could feel that her barrier was weakening bit by bit. She calculated that it would break after a hundred mash.

Yin Yun suddenly deactivated the barrier and shot straight towards Yin Mei like a arrow leaving the bow. The hammer mashed down and hit the ground, barely missing Yin Yun.

Yin Mei saw Yin Yun coming straight at her. She saw a sword in Yin Yun's hand aimed straight at her. Yin Mei's sword appeared from thin air and fell into Yin Mei's left hand.

Yin Yun slashed the sword at Yin Mei but Yin Mei blocked it with her own sword. But because Yin Mei was using her left arm, she she pushed back. Yin Mei was only pushed back 5 meters because below her feet, there was a light yellow glow which helped slow down her speed. Yin Mei stared at the sword in Yin Yun's hands. It was the Han Yue sword!

Yin Mei's sword was just a middle-grade weapon while Yin Yun's sword was a high-grade weapon. The difference was huge but became even more bigger because Yin Mei couldn't use her right arm.

"Six Lotus Sword!"
Six lotus petal appeared around Yin Mei's sword that was pointing at Yin Yun. The lotus petals looked very beautiful and fragile but its edge was as sharp as a sword. The six lotus petals flew towards Yin Yun and started attacking her.

Yin Yun fended off the lotus petals. All six attacked her at the same time. Yin Yun swirled around and her sword cutted each petal in half. The petals fell onto the floor but at this time Yin Mei was coming straight towards Yin Yun. Yin Yun came forward to also attack Yin Mei. The two girls kept slashing and blocking with their swords. Although Yin Yun had a better weapon, Yin Mei's experience helped make up the gap. Yin Yun flew backwards.

The two glared at each other. Yin Mei came straight at Yin Yun. However, Fu Ling and company started yelling.

"Mistress! Be careful!"

"Behind you!"

Yin Yun looked behind her back and saw the six lotus petals, no longer in halves, flying straight at her. Yin Mei was also coming straight at Yin Yun with her sword straight at her.

Yin Yun was stuck between the two!