Chaper 49

In the crown princess's chamber, a girl is seen currently staring at the cup of milk on the table, eyes full of reluctance and disdain.

At least it's not breast milk, otherwise...

Just thinking about it made Yin Yun's face darken. Sighing, Yin Yun picks up the cup. Bringing it closer to her lips, the smell infiltrating her nostrils made her stomach twist.

Yin Yun has never liked milk, it's bland and has an unpleasant smell. A wry smile appeared on her face as she drowned the milk. After placing down the cup, Yin Yun stuck out her tongue. Ugh.

Ding!

Congratulations on completing the tutorial.
Rewards: 10x Qi Refining Pills, skill book <Search> acquired, 100 exp gain.

Leveled up!
Leveled up!
Leveled up!
Leveled up!
Leveled up!

See status?

Yin Yun took some time to comprehend everything before clicking on the yes button. How was drinking milk a tutorial?? Soon afterward, a window status opened up.

Name: Yin Yun
Level: 6
Exp: 9/84
Cultivation: Foundation Realm, Body Tempering, 5th Rank
State: Conscious
Additional Info: Transmigrator, Owner of Crysta Prism.

Looking at this, Yin Yun smiled. She went from level 1 to level 6, same as going from 1st rank to 6th rank in Foundation Realm. And she didn't have to sit down and meditate or anything of the such. She only felt refreshed. The only strange thing that left her at a loss is, when did I ever became the owner of this Crysta Prism thingy??

Remembering about the rewards from completing the so-called tutorial, Yin Yun wondered about it. "Uh, how do I claim my rewards?"

Withdraw rewards?

Yin Yun clicked on the yes button. 2 crystal bottles, each containing 5 white pills, and a brown book appeared on the table. Yin Yun picked up the book first, placing it on top of her head. Just like what happened earlier at the small pavilion, a light flashed and then the book disappeared.

Ding!

<Search>: Allows you to see the window status of both living and non-living things.

A satisfied smile was plastered on Yin Yun's face. She decided to experiment with it as she picked up a crystal bottle. Taking the lid off, a pleasant fragrance invaded her nostrils. With one Qi Refining pill in her hand, Yin Yun used <Search>. A window status pulled up in front of her.
(A: The way <Search> is used is by a thought so whenever Yin Yun wants to see the window status of others, she can do so with just a thought.)

Name: Qi Refining Pill
Rank: Orange
Grade: Cloud of Pill Perfection
Allows the user to refine the Qi being circulated by 100%. Can gain 1000 exp when consumed.

Yin Yun stares intensely at the window status. 1000 exp gain upon consumption? And also, it's a perfectly refined pill?? Yin Yun was in awe. If the Qi Refining Pill was at the great success stage/grade, then it would have already been a top-notch pill throughout the continent, however, it was at the Cloud of Pill Perfection! Not only that, the pill can also refine Qi by 100%, allowing one to intake a richer quality of Qi, greatly boosting a person's cultivation rate.

Without hesitation, Yin Yun swallowed the pill in her hand.

Ding! Consumed a Qi Refining Pill. Gained 1000 exp.

Ding! Leveled up!
Ding! Leveled up!
Ding! Leveled up!
Ding! Leveled up!

Yin Yun leveled up 3 more times. It would seem that it takes more exp to level up each time. With 100 exp, she went from level 1 to level 6. And then with 1000 exp, she went from level 6 to level 10.

"Show status."

Name: Yin Yun
Level: 10
Exp: 219/500
Cultivation: Heavenly Core Realm, Early Stage
State: Conscious
Additional Info: Transmigrator, Owner of Crysta Prism.

From what Yin Yun see, each level is equivalent to one cultivation level. Her road to cultivation seems to be much easier now but this made her feel somewhat empty. If possible, she would like to live peacefully in this world.

And at the same time, she would prefer to practice martial arts, external Qi, instead of cultivating. This is so that if there ever comes a chance she could return to Earth, she wanted to be prepared and cultivation levels and of the such does not exist in her previous world.

Yin Yun took another pill, intending to consume it but to her dismay, there was actually a limit.

Ding! Level not high enough. Can only consume a Qi Refining Pill once a day.

Yin Yun decided to warp up things for today. She stored the crystal bottles in her spatial ring and headed out to experiment some more with the newly acquired skill <Search>.

The first person she saw was Fu Ling, sitting in the courtyard's bench. Seeing Yin Yun, Fu Ling got up and walked towards her.

Fu Ling greeted her and said, "Mistress, his majesty has requested all the princes and princesses, including the ones from outside the palace, to meet at the palace gate in the afternoon."

"What for?"

With a smile, Fu Ling answered, "Prince Shaoyang is back from his expedition. His Majesty wants everyone to warmly welcome him back."

Yin Yun felt like she had heard this name before but couldn't recall when. She asked Fu Ling, "Who?"

A bit surprised that Yin Yun has forgotten, Fu Ling reminded her. "Mistress, do you remember the Right Minister's daughter, Yan Fei?" Fu Ling remembered this girl, Yan Fei, very well. She had almost bought the manor outside the palace from her mistress.

As if she had been enlightened, Yin Yun gave out an 'oh' sound. Yan Fei had wanted to buy the manor for the second prince, Yin Shaoyang.

Seeing the expression on her mistress's face, Fu Ling smiled. Her smile didn't last very long as her face soon turned into one of shock and disbelief. Crying out, she grabbed Yin Yun's shoulders worryingly, "Mistress, how come your cultivation is at the Early Stages of the Heavenly Core Realm?!"

"Um..." Yin Yun didn't know whether to tell her about the peculiar world and everything that she just experienced. She then heard the too familiar sound arise again.

Ding! Warning! Not allowed to tell others of the Crysta Prism. Failure to do so will result in a harsh penalty! Don't think the penalty is a light one. It's worse than death!

Yin Yun: ...

_____________________________
This author has returned! I sincerely apologize for this chapter's delay. As a gift for your majesties's being patient, here's a spoiler(not really).

Yin Yun will meet the King in the wood or a forest!