Chapter 12

(This is how the courtyard looks like, just use your imagination for where the table is;)

Yin Yun walked out of the main hall. Yin Yun was again surprised that the two eunuchs guarding the door have also broken through to the 9th rank of the Foundation realm.

The two seeing their Mistress approaching, greeted her.

"Mistress."

"You two have also broken through." Yin Yun had a faint smile.

"Yes, it's all thanks to Mistress that nubi was able to break through."

"That's right, nubi will forever remember what Mistress has done for nubi."

Jing Bu and Fen Yu were excited right now. In the palace, there was only less than 100 servants that were able to reach this level of cultivation. And because of this, the maids were promoted to female officials while the eunuchs were rewarded by the emperor himself!

Yin Yun smiled warmly at these two eunuchs. She then proceeded towards the courtyard with the six people following behind. Yin Yun's courtyard was one of a kind. Sitting down at a table in the middle of the the courtyard, Yin Yun ordered for food to be served.

Unexpectedly, all of them went with only Fu Ling behind to accompany Yin Yun. Yin Yun was confused why there was a need for all of them to go. However, Fu Ling just chuckled.

"Fu Ling, tell me what you know."

"Please forgive nubi for not being able to tell Mistress." Fu Ling didn't want Yin Yun to find out what was happening.

"Fu Ling." Yin Yun knew that Fu Ling was trying to hide it from her so she wanted to play with Fu Ling to get back at her.

"Does Mistress have any instructions?"

"Your guts have gotten bigger, you don't even dare to tell me what I want to know!" Yin Yun raised her voice a bit. Seeing that Fu Ling's face was getting a bit panicked, Yin Yun chuckled.

"I was just joking with you."

"Ah? Mistress, please don't tease this lowly servant!"

"Fu Ling, are you now giving me orders?"

"Nubi doesn't dare to order Mistress!"

Yin Yun kept on teasing Fu Ling until the five servants have come back with food. Each of them was holding a dish with a cloth covering it. They settled up the dishes with the five covered dish in the middle.

"What is this?"

"Answering Mistress, each of us have cooked a dish for Mistress and wanted to let Mistress judge our cooking skills." Ying Ling was the one who talked.

Instead of uncovering one by one and eating it, Yin Yun just uncovered all of them at the same time. She then picked up one piece of food from all five dishes and putted on her spoon. She then scooped some rice and putted in her mouth.

"Ah?!" All six were dumbfounded at what Yin Yun is doing.

Ba Zi couldn't withstand her curiousness.

"What is Mistress doing?"

"Instead of judging one by one, I'll just eat all five at the same time and judge it."

"But Mistress, each dish has different flavor and if they are combined, then it will taste horribly!" Ying Mei was worried now.

"It's fine. I'm done judging the taste now."

"What is Mistress judgment?" Jing Bu was curious how Yin Yun was going to judge now.

"It taste horrible, from now on, all six of you have to work in harmony. Got it?"

'How are we supposed to do that?'

Yin Yun saw their confused expressions and chuckled.

"When each of you guys cook, I'll combine them, so you have to work together to create separate dishes that will taste good together. Also, I'll be giving you gives a formation skill so you guys will also have to work together to complete 100% of the formation. Work together and you guys can also fight together too. I want each and every one of you to be in harmony and understanding of the other. Can you guys do that for me?"

"Yes!" All six answered with enthusiasm, full of excitement.

The food was finished and Yin Yun went into the main hall to mediate. The six were practicing in the courtyard. Everything was so peaceful and quiet.

Hearing footsteps, Yin Yun opened her eyes and looked towards the gate. The others stopped practicing and tidied up their attires and wiped off their sweats.

Gong Zi walked through the gate and stood in front of the main hall. There was two rows to maids behind him with only two eunuchs by his side. One was holding a scroll while the other was holding a chest.