[1] You're..... What??!!

"Poppy," Branch said. "I'm....m-moving......"

Poppy didn't know if she had heard him correctly. She wanted to cry right then and there. But she refused to cry in front of him.

"I must have misunderstood," Poppy said. "Y....you're....WHAT?!!"

Branch shrugged and sighed. "I'm sorry, I don't want to.....but yesterday someone robbed my home, and I really don't feel safe in there anymore."

"Well, then, let me come with you-"

"No, Poppy. I can't let you do that. You're the Queen, it would be all my fault and then everyone would be mad at me. I can't let you come with me. I'm sorry, Poppy."

"Well, stay at my place!" Poppy suggested.

Branch's heart stopped. He didn't say anything for a minute.

"Well?" Poppy asked.

"I can't," Branch muttered.

"Why not?"

"Because!"

"Because why?" Poppy's eyes filled up with tears at the thought of Branch didn't want to share a house with her.

"Do you really want to know, Poppy? Do you really want to know??!!"

"Yes!!" Poppy yelled.

"Because I get nervous around you every five seconds!!! Now leave me alone," Branch dropped her hands and walked off.

(Time Skip)

Poppy walked over to Branch's pod.

It was 5:00pm, and Branch only had 3 more hours left until he was leaving. Poppy pushed that thought away thought and knocked on his door.

"Branch?" Poppy asked, quietly. "Are you in there?"

Poppy didn't get a response. She instead walked in, and Branch was nowhere to be found.

His stuff was gone. There was no furniture left, no food left in the pantry.....

The only thing that was left was the scent of pinecones in which Branch had smelled like that filled Poppy's nose.

Branch had left.