[36] You Ready?

"Are you ready?" Branch asked Poppy, as she grabbed her bags.

Poppy sighed and took a deep breath. "I think I'm ready."

Just then, Peppy walked up to them.

His face covered in tears. "I'm going to miss you so much," he said, crying even more.

"Don't worry, Dad. I'll text and call every night. And as for you, Branch," Poppy whispered into Branch's ear, "You can come and hang whenever you want."

"I'll be sure to," Branch said, holding in tears.

"Come on," Poppy said, and grabbed his hand.

She led him into a private room, and locked the door.

Poppy grabbed her back of his head and kissed him. Branch put on hand on her back, and one of her neck.

Poppy smiled, but frowned when they broke apart.

"Now I won't be able to do that whenever I want," Poppy said, and sighed.

"Don't worry," Branch said. "You can dream about it, just pretend it's real. Although, you'll probably be having dreams about other guys....."

Poppy blushed and punched him lightly. "Stop it, you weirdo."

Just then, a car honked.

"I should....go," Poppy said softly, and started to slowly walk away.

Branch nodded, and watched her walk away.

Branch was surprised when a pink figure ran back and hugged him as tightly as she could. Still hugging him, she leaned up and planted a kiss on him.

She rested her head on his shoulder. "I'm going to miss you so much," she said.

"I will, too," Branch said.

Branch sighed.

"I have to go," Poppy said. "Visit me."

"You know I will," Branch said, smiled, and watched her walk away.