[59] Get Out!!

"Creek!!" Poppy yelled, pushing him away from her. "Get away from me!!"

Creel fell to the ground. Branch stepped in front of Poppy and slapped him. Creek gasped, then stared at the ground. A single tear slid down his cheek.

"Can't you just take a hint? Poppy doesn't love you anymore, stop trying to get her to!" Branch exclaimed to Creek.

Now, sobs were heard from Creek.

Branch had slapped him a lot harder than he had intended to.

For a moment or two, Poppy felt bad for Creek, but she didn't say anything about it.

"I-I-" Creek couldn't manage the words out. He couldn't even manage to stand up. Branch had slapped him and made him dizzy, he couldn't see a thing.

"A-are you alright?" Poppy finally asked, quietly.

"Why do you care?" Branch turned to her. "He's a selfish idiot, Poppy!!"

"Yeah, I know, but-"

"But nothing," Branch said, in a sharsh term. "Creek, stand up."

Creek didn't move.

"Now."

Creek still didn't move. It wasn't that he didn't want to, he couldn't.

"H-help," Creek managed to squeak out, just before his eyes closed and he fell to the ground.

Branch rolled his eyes, picked him up, and threw him out the front door. He rolled his eyes and sighed in fury.

He just shook his head and walked right past Poppy and collapsed onto the couch.

Within a minute, Branch started sobbing.