[54] Help?

"Branch?" Poppy asked, as she walked up to him, struggling to hold dozens of cupcakes.

"Woah woah woah," Branch said, gazing upon all of the cupcakes. "Do you need some help with those?"

She shook her head, but then looked down at them and nodded. "Maybe...."

He laughed, and grabbed two out of three of the trays she was carrying. He looked at them, then gobbled one up.

Poppy's mouth fell open, but it quickly turned into a smile. "Hey!" she said, and playfully hit him. "Those are for later!!"

"Why?" Branch asked, and followed her as she out them down on a coffee table. "What's later?"

She looked at him. "Didn't I tell you?"

He shook his head.

She grabbed his trays and set them down. "I invited the snack pack over for a sleepover tonight," she explained, and smiled hopefully.

Branch slowly nodded, knowing that he didn't want to hurt her feelings. "O-okay....."

"Great!!" Poppy yelled, then jumped and kissed his cheek, then ran into their room to change.

ΠΠΠ

"Okay, Poppy. You've got this," she told herself, as she studied the three dresses she had narrowed down to. "Pick a good one. Make a good appearance for Branch."

One of them was a long, pink dress that went down to her ankles. It was like a train. It had long sleeves, and glitter on them.

The next one was a red dress with jems running around the dress at the bottom. It was a wavy dress.

The last one was a black dress with shimmery glitter used as a belt for it. It was short, almost too short for her liking, but she went with it. In fact, it was so short, it was shorter than her normal dress.

She shrugged. She decided she like the black one the best. She was just in her bra and underwear, so she made she she had a blanket to cover up with if Branch walked in.

She grabbed the dress and carried it over to the mirror. She studied it for a moment more, before slipping it on.

As she was zipping up the zipper in the back of her dress, something got stuck.

It was stuck to her bra.

She tugged. And she tugged some more. But the more she did, the worse it got.

"Poppy?" Branch asked, knocking on the door. "I need to change...."

Then he walked in, and saw Poppy struggling. He set his clothes down and looked at her. He chuckled.

"Do you need some help with that?" he asked her.

She nodded. "Can u trust you not to make fun of me if you see part of my bra?"

"Of course," he said, and let her turn around.

He grabbed the zipper. He untangled it from the bra, and the cold touch of his hands made Poppy shiver.

When the zipper grew closer and closer to her bra, Poppy could feel her heart pounding. Branch felt himself blushing.

He finally got it zipped up. He smiled, and Poppy couldn't help but blush more than she had in a long time.

"I better go change," Branch said, to break the silence.

Poppy grinned at him, and nodded. "You do that."