[65] we have to leave. now.

"poppy? branch?" a yellow troll yelled, as he quickly ran up to them.

poppy and branch both looked at each other. "...yes?" they both asked.

"you...you have to leave," the yellow troll told them.

"what?" poppy asked. "what do you mean?"

"you have to leave troll village." the yellow troll sighed. "you, branch, suki, and rosie have ordered to leave troll village. by tonight."

poppy put her hands on her mouth, but branch stopped her before she could freak out.

"hold on," branch said, "who's rosie?"

"no one told you?" the troll asked.

branch shook his head.

"well, it's probably best if you don't hear it from me," they said, smiling. "i'm tree, by the way."

"who told you all of this."

"queen poppy's dad did. you have to leave."

branch looked at poppy. "would your dad force you to leave troll village?"

poppy shook her head. "no. he's not that type of person."

tree shrugged. "you can go ask him if you want."

poppy nodded and started to walk off.

"wait," branch said, stopping her. "we don't have enough time. we have to get home and get our things. and the car. we have only until tonight. it's already 5."

"but what about your party?"

"i don't need a party. we need to go. now," branch explained, and dragged poppy off, not letting her look back.