0.1

jeon jungkook

jeon jungkook.

the man you were undeniably in love with.

the man whom you've known for years and have been dating for 2.

was visibly flirting with a female bartender on your date with him.

staring across the crowded club, you impatiently tapped your foot on the ground. you were sat at a red, circular table waiting for your boyfriend to come back with drinks.

but jungkook was chatting with the female bartender and she was giggling uncontrollably. he had been talking to her for the past 20 minutes; a clearly suggestive conversation. it was making you furious.

"i'll be right back, babe. i'm going to get us drinks." you mimicked the last thing jungkook said to you before he went to flirt with the bartender.

the mindless tapping your foot was doing started to fasten and get aggressive as more time passed.

the flashing multicolored lights were starting to give you a headache. scents of alcohol, sweat, and cigarette smoke were infecting your nose. going out to clubs wasn't necessarily your thing but jungkook enjoyed them so you went anyways.

anything for the love of your life.

nearby intoxicated males kept glancing at you, obviously checking you out. this only made you angrier.

tired of waiting for jungkook, you stood up and started stomping your way to jungkook and the bartender.

"woah, babe, where are you heading off to?" jungkook ran into you before you had a chance to rain on his parade with the bartender. he raised the drinks he carried up high to prevent them from spilling at the collision of your body against his.

"i was going to get you!" anger was laced in your tone as you raised your voice at jungkook.

jungkook set the drinks down on the table and sat down. "why were you going to do that?"

you sat down in your original seat, getting irritated by jungkook's question. the answer was obvious. "you know why!"

"you're overreacting again, baby."

jungkook rolled his eyes and took a sip of his drink. due to your request, jungkook's drink didn't contain much alcohol and was mixed with sprite. your beverage was a shirley temple since jungkook knows about your dislike towards alcohol.

"no, i'm not, you always do this!" your voice was getting louder as you spoke. a shocking amount of people started turning their heads to the scene you were causing despite the loud music booming in the club.

your boyfriend didn't mind the looks and kept his focus on you. the look he was giving you made your face flush.

jungkook always had this affect in you.

an affect that made fireworks erupt in your stomach, your cheeks pink, your knees weak, and your palms sweaty.

"baby, listen, it's not what you're thinking," he said softly, reaching for your hand across the table.

"you were flirting with the bartender for fucks sake, jungkook!" the volume of your voice lessened, "it's the same thing every time we go out. this was supposed to be our date!"

jungkook knew you weren't wrong but he didn't want to admit it. so he did what all guys are best at doing: tell lies.

"kenna, baby, i was getting our drinks."

"it took you twenty minutes to get two drinks? did you think i couldn't see you from here?"

jungkook nonchalantly took a sip from his drink and shrugged.

when jungkook thought about his relationship with you, he'd only think of the good things he's done for you. things like spoil you and 'love' you. it was as if his mind purposely forgot times like this.

of course, there were also things jungkook did behind your back with his friends. as well as tons of lies he's told.

but what goes around, comes around. you always end up finding out.

the relationship isn't healthy.

you've known for a while that the relationship was going downhill but you didn't want to embrace it.

your friends tell you daily to dump jungkook because of how bad of an influence he is and because of how terribly he treats you.

but sometimes jungkook would be the sweetest guy on earth and treat you so well. so well it makes you forget about the bad in your relationship.

"baby, drink your drink and let's dance."

"i want to go home." you mumbled loud enough for the brunette to hear you.

"just one dance, kenna!" jungkook shoved your shirley temple closer to you and chugged his drink.

you sighed and wrapped your lips around the straw, slowly taking in the sweet, cherry flavored beverage. the drink definitely calmed you down.

jungkook's onyx eyes scanned your figure, "did i tell you how beautiful you look tonight?" he fixed the collar of his black, unbuttoned, dress shirt, then smoothed out the black t-shirt he wore underneath.

"before we got here." you answered, a sense relief washing over you as you smiled.

a familiar song started playing throughout the club while you continued to consume your drink. jungkook gave you a knowing smile, flashing his teeth. he started to shimmy his shoulders, causing you to giggle.

"come on, let's dance. then we'll go home." jungkook plopped his feet onto the ground and grabbed your hand, pulling you to the dance floor.

you obliged and let jungkook drag you into the cluster of sweaty bodies.

hhhh
this story idea has been in my mind for a while now and i'm excited about finally executing it
[:

thank you for reading !!